RCX 6in lift concern with 37s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hitman0002

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 CC Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It has been awhile since I have posted on here. Long story short. I believe the place that did my lift put a 4in on instead of a 6in. I am having 37s put on on friday and very concerned with rubbing on the front bumper. Can someone with a 6in RCX lift with Bilstein adjustables up front set on 2.7 get me the measurements from the cent of the hub to the bottom of the fender? Like I said pretty sure this i have the wrong lift on the truck. If that's the case I am gonna extremely pissed. Thank you.

muddy12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sorry I can't get measurements for you. I only have the rcx 6" on my 2012.
However, my truck was already lifted when I purchased it.
it currently has 35's, but I to am thinking about 37's. I wanted to make sure I had the 6" lift, and not the 4". I called rough country, and found out that the easiest way to tell the difference between the 4" and 6" rcx lifts, is the rear suspension links.
If you still have the factory stamped control arms, then it's a 4" kit. If it has the rough country tubular control arms, it's the 6" kit.

again, sorry I couldn't provide measurements, but hopefully this will help some.

muddy