RCX Level issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sticknstring

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2017 2500 5.7
Have the RCX 2.5" spacer with shock extensions up front. About 500 miles on the kit, 2400 on truck total. Front passenger side is now making a noise over bumps that sounds like when a strut goes out on a car. Checked everything seems to be tight. I have the stock non-adjustable track bar. Any ideas what could cause this? It's driving me nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RamRoy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
May want to check CV axle. Some lifts put them at an awkward position and they tend to blow out the top boot. Don't ask how I know. LOL

I wouldn't think that would be enough lift to do this, but something to check out. I had grease everywhere, so it was pretty evident

OP
OP
S

sticknstring

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
May want to check CV axle. Some lifts put them at an awkward position and they tend to blow out the top boot. Don't ask how I know. LOL

I wouldn't think that would be enough lift to do this, but something to check out. I had grease everywhere, so it was pretty evident

It's a 2500 it doesn't have cv axles

OP
OP
S

sticknstring

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Stupid update for this one. Flipped my tow mirrors back down and the sound is gone [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]