RCX leveling kit installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ATOM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
what your fenders measuring at? just got my kit in and am curious

Texasez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I've thought about doing the same thing. Sounds like some have a vibration in 4x4 afterwords and some don't. They definitely look better level. Has the ride changed any for you. I sure like the stock ride.

OP
OP
KBExperience

KBExperience

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
what your fenders measuring at? just got my kit in and am curious

38 & 3/4 in front

39 & 3/4 in back

The rear is still an inch higher, so I'm not going to install the rear spacers. I wish rough country would just sell the front spacers. Because we really don't need the rear on these trucks IMO

Last edited:
OP
OP
KBExperience

KBExperience

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've thought about doing the same thing. Sounds like some have a vibration in 4x4 afterwords and some don't. They definitely look better level. Has the ride changed any for you. I sure like the stock ride.

No vibration in 4x4,
And no the ride is exactly the same as before.

Texasez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
That's good. Any mpg loss that you can tell yet. I lifted a F250 and lost a couple mpg.

OP
OP
KBExperience

KBExperience

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That's good. Any mpg loss that you can tell yet. I lifted a F250 and lost a couple mpg.

Nah, I haven't lost any from what I can tell, but I haven't been driving much as I've been driving my mustang because I'm trying to sell it. Lol

ATOM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
38 & 3/4 in front

39 & 3/4 in back

The rear is still an inch higher, so I'm not going to install the rear spacers. I wish rough country would just sell the front spacers. Because we really don't need the rear on these trucks IMO

sweet! thanks for the info! now i don't know if i want to install my spacer :nono: but i don't want rely on air bags...i guess that would put me 2.75 ass high, rather than the 3" rake i got. :crazy:

edit. but i got 3" rake, i should have 1/4" rake not 1", hmm something don't add up here..

edit again, lol..from the pics it looks pretty level tho

Last edited: