Rear end swagger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOPAR78

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 4x4
Engine
It's been getting worse and it scares the crap out of me sometimes, especially if there is any weight in the bed. It just starts rocking back and forth and I have to tap the brakes to make it stop. It's happened before under acceleration and was the passenger lower control arm. This time it's noticeable when I let off the throttle. I'm keeping the ride height stock so there was no need for the adjustable ones. I order the kit below in red with the accessories on Black Friday and got a $200 discount. I just got notice it was delivered to the house a bit ago. I can't wait to get it all on this weekend!

FIXED LENGTH
CONTROL ARMS, PANHARD/TRACK BAR AND END LINKS

RAM, 1500, 2009, 2010 RAM, 1500, 2011, 2023​

REAR
KIT
track.png

TRACK SERIES​

1701454008212.png

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I installed the Clayton’s on my rcsb and am very satisfied with them. It is a noticeable improvement over the original arms.

OP
OP
MOPAR78

MOPAR78

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 4x4
Engine
They have been on for a couple of months now and have made a big difference as you can imagine in the tracking. No more swagger. They are well made and didn't come with instructions (not that they were needed) but it would have been helpful on the sway bar ends as there were shims and different bolts. Some that was not needed for my set up. Probably a universal kit for other set ups. I ended up putting the shims on the lower ends of the sway bar links so they were lined up better (plumbed). IMO the upper & lower link bar bolts are not needed the factory ones work fine. In fact I had to use one of them because one of nuts in the kit was a size smaller and didn't fit the bolts that came with it (quality control). If you opt for the brake hose connector, be sure to re tap it and use a shorter bolt. I sheared mine trying to tighten it while installing the factory clamp. The zerk fittings come un-installed and require a lot of TLC to get them started to thread due to the paint overspray. (Again quality control). They appeared to be pre greased but I put a little in them just to make sure. Again some ligature would have been nice! Even with the few con's I would defiantly recommend the as an upgrade!

Core4.jpgCore3.jpgCore2.jpgCore1.jpg

Core5.jpg