Redline High Performance vs Professional Series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ratman6161

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Yup, I've seen w
There is a group of us that actually don't mind doing our own stuff as much as possible. If you see what 100's of ram forum members have reported and we went to the trouble to record them bad and good, you might rethink your position. It is science not hype, not snake oil, yes your api ra p ed modern oils of their protection in the name of climate change social justice. Go figure when you add the protection back in the oil in the name of protection, it has an 80% success rate against hemi's that are ALREADY ticking. just say'n
Yup, ive seen what forum members report and it does not change my position. "Hundreds of reports" is not a significant sample size given that Ram sold 468,344 trucks in 2022 and 569,388 in 2021. And there still isn't time in my life to be crawling under trucks. I'm very happy 5o have reached a stage of life where I don't have to :) but to each his own.

ramffml

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I'm very happy 5o have reached a stage of life where I don't have to :) but to each his own.

Must be a large difference in age between you and I, I'm happy to have reached that stage where I can justify the new expensive purchase and can finally have some fun with it including crawling around, making mods, and doing maintenance.