Removing Center Console Armrest Area 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

patchelect

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm considering installing a factory style CD player in my '14 1500 RAM but am not having much luck removing the center console armrest "pit" to see what I need to do as far as the install is concerned. There are four screws holding the part in place but it appears that there are other things that must be removed before that piece can come off. I spent a fair amount of time searching the forums as well as the internet but since there are so many options that could come on the trucks searching "center console" is almost ineffective! I'm beginning to think the seats have to come out just to remove the parts, something I'd rather avoid since so far I'm only in the research mode, not the installation mode.

I've attached an image I took from the internet of a typical console that represents the one in my truck. The area in question is the part under the center armrest.
th.jpeg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brendo99