Rockford Fosgate Punch P1000X5 1000 Watt 5 Channel Amplifier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isaacapo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
First post hopefully y’all can help me… so i installed a system in my 2013 ram 1500 about a year ago now first time setting up a system using a factory radio head 8.4inch(no factory amp) i used the AP4-CH41 R.2 from AmpPro i’m a newbie and i set it up kinda rough looking, so yesterday i had some time and disconnected everything and made it look nice. cleaned up the sloppy wiring i did from before.. however whenever i did this i connected everything back up(to exactly how it was) and my Bass is not even close to what it was before I didn’t adjust the settings on my amp or anything like that but it’s noticeably weaker .. i started youtubing everything about amps tried a few little things and i can not get it back to what it used to sound at all .. can any of you please help me figure this out or suggest things to try? Thanks it’ll be much appreciated

Jason knapp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Turbo diesel
Just reading different post, was you able to figure it out? Just curious is all

djarrett

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you are running a dual voice coil sub make sure both coils are wired in the same polarity. If you get them switched one coil will push while the other one pulls, and it will kill the bass.

Also if you got your sub out of phase from your door speakers it will knock down the bass impact.

Other than that walk away for a while and come back , recheck your wiring and settings.