SiriusXM favorites

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oilslick

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Ram 1500 4x4 Bighorn Built to Serve edition
Engine
3.6L Pentastar
So, after some research on the forums, I'm still baffled. On our two Chrysler vehicles(and last 17 Rebel)with the 8.4, there is still confusion why some of the songs cannot be saved in "your favorites". As some say, some channels won't let you save them. I found this is not the case. I've saved some songs on every one of my channels. Also, if I do save a favorite artist, it may not alert me when one of their songs come on. I've had Chrysler 8.4's in many vehicles over the years and it seems as though this started happening last year. Frustrating at times. I like my tunes. Anybody figure this out yet?

Todd M Hogan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I know you cannot favortie songs that were recently released

WTM75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Wait...what? You can make specific songs/artist “favorites” and have the radio auto tune to the channel when they come on a different channel than you are listening to? How does that work?

OP
OP
oilslick

oilslick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L Pentastar
Wait...what? You can make specific songs/artist “favorites” and have the radio auto tune to the channel when they come on a different channel than you are listening to? How does that work?
Just an alert...no auto tune. You still have to push a button.

WTM75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Just an alert...no auto tune. You still have to push a button.

How do I program it? I put an RA4 in about ) months ago and did not realize it had this feature.

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
Save your favorites to a USB stick or something. Play them that way. Don't pay to listen to the radio

OP
OP
oilslick

oilslick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L Pentastar
How do I program it? I put an RA4 in about ) months ago and did not realize it had this feature.

You need a SiriusXM capable radio and a subscription. If you haggle with them, you can get a 6 month subscription for $30 plus taxes. Never pay full price.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca