Still Shaking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Graham91

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8 5.9
So, I went to a shop after giving up on my recent figure it out myself with the truck shaking. After spending $400 on them putting in a new hub, tie rod, and re-aligning the front end it's still pulling to the right and still has shakes. So now I'm back to trying to figure out what's wrong or give up and sell it for what i can get out of it. Any suggestions on what to I should be inspecting?

I've replaced my right hub 3 times now because i can't afford to get these annoying 20' rims off it yet. Rims plus tires or pay my bills till i get caught up after that cute $400 bill. I was annoyed cause i could've done the hub myself but no one wanted to lend me a jack(cause my truck is so big.)

I'm thinking the shaking may be a motor mount so that's what I'm going to check out in the morning, but the still veering to the right after an alignment? Kinda odd if you ask me.

bassslayer25

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360 V8
So, I went to a shop after giving up on my recent figure it out myself with the truck shaking. After spending $400 on them putting in a new hub, tie rod, and re-aligning the front end it's still pulling to the right and still has shakes. So now I'm back to trying to figure out what's wrong or give up and sell it for what i can get out of it. Any suggestions on what to I should be inspecting?

I've replaced my right hub 3 times now because i can't afford to get these annoying 20' rims off it yet. Rims plus tires or pay my bills till i get caught up after that cute $400 bill. I was annoyed cause i could've done the hub myself but no one wanted to lend me a jack(cause my truck is so big.)

I'm thinking the shaking may be a motor mount so that's what I'm going to check out in the morning, but the still veering to the right after an alignment? Kinda odd if you ask me.

Check the track bar. If you can move it with your hand then its shot. The track bar is what helped my steering/ front end problems the most. Check that.

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
Sounds simple but have you checked tire pressure? Pressures being different by too much on one side can make it pull. Also it could be one brake sticking slightly in that side. Test drive it on an open road and try it in the left lane. Still pull right? Or pull left now?