Strictly the 4x4 lowering thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sillygoose

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've got a set of 4wd front ground force drop coils for sale if anyone is looking. PM me.

WadXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Are the helper bags a must for the rear of these trucks when lowered or do they make no difference?

benny b

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
GF 9984 kit w/ ~400 miles.
fb6ZkYO.jpg
Front:
yNS4otc.jpg
Rear:
PvBPkNO.jpg

i have a serious vibration at 75+ mph.. like, I'm an ******* and drive 90 on the interstate.. but I won't take this truck over about 72 mph as it feels like it's gonna come apart. Truck has 16xx miles on it.

I checked output (shaft balance wheel) and pinion flange.. but I'm not awesome.. so maybe someone can translate my findings. Trans was 6 degrees off 90, pinion flange was 3 degrees off 90.. but I had to put the angle finder on opposites side to see and not get burned (i had just pulled in the garage but had to measure).

I had a KNOWN high end shop install the kit, and they also flipped the tires (white letters IN) as it was fighting with the white paint. I may have my regular tire shop spin them and see if something comes up there..

anyone else get crazy vibes from the GF kit on a CCSB??

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
If ur going to u be under load it's a good idea to add tha bags!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

WadXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
If ur going to u be under load it's a good idea to add tha bags!

I was ordering from moes yesterday so I picked up the bags yesterday with a panhard bar. So everything is ordered. Just gotta find a shop to do the install

I had some of the parts sitting in the garage the last 2 year so I'm ready to finally get this done

Last edited:

Headcase

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L Flex
I was ordering from moes yesterday so I picked up the bags yesterday with a panhard bar. So everything is ordered. Just gotta find a shop to do the install

I had some of the parts sitting in the garage the last 2 year so I'm ready to finally get this done

Did you get her done yet? Any Pics?
I chopped bagged and lowered my old 2010 Tacoma and then later found my 2018 Ram that Remains currently stock 4x4 height.
Always interested in lowering info.

WadXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Did you get her done yet? Any Pics?
I chopped bagged and lowered my old 2010 Tacoma and then later found my 2018 Ram that Remains currently stock 4x4 height.
Always interested in lowering info.

No not. Yet. I had a few other projects going. Had a lsd Installed in the rear end and was finishing up the stereo.

Gonna try and find a shop. No one in my small town does suspension work. My back is too tore up to do it myself. If I was home In vegas I'd call a few buddies and we would knock it out I'll post some pics when its done

Last edited:

WadXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Anyone have pics of their install? Specifically the bottom spring mounts front and rear. Thanks

WadXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Got to schedule an alignment. Thrust alignment or 4 wheel alignment after a 2/4 drop with the illicit brackets and spohn adjustable control arms and panhard bar?

WadXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
That looks great!
Maybe just a touch lower in the rear though. It could just be the angle of the photos?
What kit did you use?

I thought it look lower in the rear too but they measure the same.idk
Mayne I'll put a few lbs of air in the helper bags and see what it looks like

I mix and matched.
Front
Ground force springs
Bilsteins
F150 swaybar links

Rear
Belltech rear spring kit
Qa1 shocks
Illicit brackets
Spohn adjustable control arms and panhard bar
Hellwig rear sway bar

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
That will see help I'm running 35lbs in tha helper bags raised up alot but may let some seeing I'm not towing lately. Similar set up as far as mixed kit!

mathews8pt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Trucks dirty but just cut 1 coil out of rear to see how it looks. Probably get my 22” Hellcats on before I decide if I want it lower.

795bb5a3e064093947abad3782bd2b57.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk