Switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaredag89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm looking to fill the blanks spots with some OEM auxiliary switches on the instrument panel of 2015 ram. Anyone know where I can get my hands on some?

WadXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
If you check out the 4th Gen DIY section their is a thread on how to make them work and what parts to use

clifford15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
Are you referring to the factory auxiliary switches? If so, getting the exact panel for your truck may not be so simple. The row of switches on the top row are part of the whole assembly. You would need to source a panel that has all of those plus the 5 AUX switch bank. If the lower row is populated by anything such as heated seats or wheel you may be out of luck for the factory look.

OP
OP
Jaredag89

Jaredag89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yea. I have heated seats and steering wheel. I want to remove the blanks and put factory switches in so I can run my led bar and train horn. I don't want to drill or cut anything out to add those

OP
OP
Jaredag89

Jaredag89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes that is exactly what I needed! Within the next month I'll have led bar maxtrac suspension and train horn. Any other things I should put on my truck?

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Yes that is exactly what I needed! Within the next month I'll have led bar maxtrac suspension and train horn. Any other things I should put on my truck?
I've always been a fan of crew served weapons in the bed of trucks...if installed properly they double as a roll bar, unless of course you're the gunner.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk