Votes: 400 14.4%
  • Valvoline Synpower

Votes: 160 5.8%
  • Mobil 1

Votes: 994 35.8%
  • Other

Votes: 662 23.8%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I love my fumoto. If you get the lock for it and its not in a place that it can get knocked off it's a great addition to your truck. However I would never put one on my wife's Jeep GC because it would be hanging lower than the transmission crossmember

Ramnewbie

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here's something to ponder....

So I got my PUP from WalMart today, sit down in my chair and the the News has a story about counterfeit goods being sold online at Walmart, Amazon, and such.

Fake Yeti cups, all kinds of ****.

What are the odds my Pennzoil is Fake ? How do you know?

Anybody know how to read the codes on the bottles?
I don't want to alarm you because I don't know the actual answer but this is the reason I don't like Amazon, you really have to be careful and see who you're actually getting it from. I've seen that on Walmart too. I've always wandered how they can sell the 5qt jugs so much cheaper than the 6 qt cases. That's one reason I haven't used PUP, just skeptical. Depending on what the price is from the dealer will be one of the factors if I keep using it. At least with redline and Amsoil you can order straight from the company, more confidence you're getting the real thing.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I don't want to alarm you because I don't know the actual answer but this is the reason I don't like Amazon, you really have to be careful and see who you're actually getting it from. I've seen that on Walmart too. I've always wandered how they can sell the 5qt jugs so much cheaper than the 6 qt cases. That's one reason I haven't used PUP, just skeptical. Depending on what the price is from the dealer will be one of the factors if I keep using it. At least with redline and Amsoil you can order straight from the company, more confidence you're getting the real thing.

I ordered a big box of Duracell AA batteries (2 kids under 6 go through a **** ton of batteries) from Amazon a couple years ago and it clearly showed Duracell batteries in the pics. When I got them they died really quick and when I looked closely at the lables it was clear they were cheap Chinese knockoffs. Gotta be careful on Amazon...

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I have never used Amazon. I always buy local.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Here's something to ponder....

So I got my PUP from WalMart today, sit down in my chair and the the News has a story about counterfeit goods being sold online at Walmart, Amazon, and such.

Fake Yeti cups, all kinds of ****.

What are the odds my Pennzoil is Fake ? How do you know?

Anybody know how to read the codes on the bottles?

You could always send a ****** sample to blackstone for analysis.

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well you guys got me thinking and I checked all my Redline gallons I got from Amazon. They all look identical with different lot numbers than the 2 gallons I got from jegs.com. I'm thinking going forward I'm going to order directly from Redline. Knowing I'm getting the genuine oil is worth the extra $10 in shipping...

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well you guys got me thinking and I checked all my Redline gallons I got from Amazon. They all look identical with different lot numbers than the 2 gallons I got from jegs.com. I'm thinking going forward I'm going to order directly from Redline. Knowing I'm getting the genuine oil is worth the extra $10 in shipping...
Wonder where Nick gets his REDLINE oil from ?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
There's always a way ....

Actually if you order directly form amsoil you are sure to get group 3 instead of “synthetic”.

:33:

I know. That was not fair. Just pullin your leg. Amsoil is good oil. Just didn’t work for me and i wish it did.

Ramnewbie

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I haven't checked in awhile but I thought if you bought a quantity,$150, shipping was free. By the time you add you're oil to some S1 it don't take long to get to that level.

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I haven't checked in awhile but I thought if you bought a quantity,$150, shipping was free. By the time you add you're oil to some S1 it don't take long to get to that level.

Never knew that, I'll have to check into that...

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

Nick@gotexhaust ...a member and Vendor here has free shipping .
Not sure if he has a minimum order $$$ amount but my shipping with Nick has always been free if I remember correctly [emoji106][emoji106]

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nick@gotexhaust ...a member and Vendor here has free shipping .
Not sure if he has a minimum order $$$ amount but my shipping with Nick has always been free if I remember correctly [emoji106][emoji106]

Thanks! I can always offer an oil change worth with FREE shipping!

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nick's definitely our Redline source[emoji16]
He is definitely mine !

Honest , Best Price , quick to respond via P.M. & E- mail , free shipping , has or can get any Redline Product in short order AND Last but certainly not least he's a WWW.RAMFORUM.COM member & Vendor [emoji106][emoji106]

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks! I use what we offer you guys in my own truck. its that swee
Nick's definitely our Redline source[emoji16]
He is definitely mine !

Honest , Best Price , quick to respond via P.M. & E- mail , free shipping , has or can get any Redline Product in short order AND Last but certainly not least he's a WWW.RAMFORUM.COM member & Vendor [emoji106][emoji106]

Thanks guys, its appreciated

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Word of mouth advertising is the best free advertisment [emoji1303][emoji1303]

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
In the end redline has a distinct color and SMELL. So if your not sure... just smell it. You know you want to. I almost tasted it last time. Ya know. Just a tincy dap on my finger.