Thank you FCA and @ramcares! Much appreciated.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GsRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Dodge Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi, 6.4L
Gents, Good Morning,

I have some excellent news to share with all of you this morning. FCA came through and good willed me a new, revised drag link for my 2017 Ram 2500.

After corresponding with them and my local dealer, susquehanna dodge, since the recall first came out, I received confirmation from FCA customer service that the new drag link was being shipped to susquehanna for me and they would be in touch with me.

Yesterday I dropped my truck off and picked it up the same day, while I was given a very nice 2019 Jeep grand Cherokee trailhawk as a loaner from susquehanna.

The new/revised mopar link looks good and all is well.

Thank you, FCA and @RamCares , for stepping up and taking care of this for me. I truly appreciate your help, assistance and this courtesy you have given me. I can finally put this behind me and move forward. I do love my Ram 2500, it's the best/my favorite of all I have owned. I'll be looking to FCA for future vehicle purchases and will suggest your brands to others. Thanks again.