Thank you FCA and @ramcares! Much appreciated.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GsRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Dodge Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi, 6.4L
Gents, Good Morning,

I have some excellent news to share with all of you this morning. FCA came through and good willed me a new, revised drag link for my 2017 Ram 2500.

After corresponding with them and my local dealer, susquehanna dodge, since the recall first came out, I received confirmation from FCA customer service that the new drag link was being shipped to susquehanna for me and they would be in touch with me.

Yesterday I dropped my truck off and picked it up the same day, while I was given a very nice 2019 Jeep grand Cherokee trailhawk as a loaner from susquehanna.

The new/revised mopar link looks good and all is well.

Thank you, FCA and @RamCares , for stepping up and taking care of this for me. I truly appreciate your help, assistance and this courtesy you have given me. I can finally put this behind me and move forward. I do love my Ram 2500, it's the best/my favorite of all I have owned. I'll be looking to FCA for future vehicle purchases and will suggest your brands to others. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Docbull