The Pedal Commander review.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stexram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do you have a link for the flag sticker??

TIA

JSVT3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Grabbed one. Thanks for the link.

bchap05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Got mine for Christmas. Of course it snowed and is freezing so I can't really test it without flying off the road.

So was heading to xmas dinner and I was too excited so I plugged it in anyways. Fiance was holding a pie that was still hot that we were taking over to my fam's.

I put it in sport +2 and barely touched the pedal, slamming her back into the seat and the pie crust breaking as she slammed back into the seat.

Got the glare and her going on about how she could have gotten burnt because it was still hot, blah blah. I was like I didn't even touch the gas. Was awesome

feralbrute

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Haha thanks all 83 pages of you ranting and raving lunatics. Pedal Commander ordered this morning.

Going on my '14 CC Express 5.7 with Flowmaster super 10, 5" tips, air box mod with K&N filter, custom Hemifever 93 tune.

The tune definitely woke the truck up, but like some of you I still feel like there are some "dead spots" and still have to stomp it when passing at times. I'm curious if the ECU has adapted since the tune was initially installed.

Future mod list is Moe's 87mm TB, 180 tstat, and LT headers but after reading the current DIY header install on the front page I'm having second thoughts...

Thanks Nick@gotexhaust for the quick response and ease of ordering!

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Haha thanks all 83 pages of you ranting and raving lunatics. Pedal Commander ordered this morning.

Going on my '14 CC Express 5.7 with Flowmaster super 10, 5" tips, air box mod with K&N filter, custom Hemifever 93 tune.

The tune definitely woke the truck up, but like some of you I still feel like there are some "dead spots" and still have to stomp it when passing at times. I'm curious if the ECU has adapted since the tune was initially installed.

Future mod list is Moe's 87mm TB, 180 tstat, and LT headers but after reading the current DIY header install on the front page I'm having second thoughts...

Thanks Nick@gotexhaust for the quick response and ease of ordering!
Anytime! Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. The Pedal Commander should compliment your other mods nicely. You are going to enjoy it for sure!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

outlaw52

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Got mine yesterday lol. Under 5 minutes to install this thing is great! It’s like driving a different truck. Even the city option is nice

GeorgeC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Got mine from ebay before I know this forum, in the first month I put it @ Sport Mode and found backup is too sensitive and now I put it @ City, much better!

In highway, sport mode did bring a different car, like a monster compare to before.

Any other mod compatible with PC?

bchap05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
On other thing the pedal commander helped that I really like is with my Carven Progressive I had the annoying mds lag noise in the exhaust when I was babying it and not driving hard. That noise is pretty much gone now

JSVT3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've had mine on for at least a couple of weeks and it's night and day. I have turned it off once or twice and it's amazing how squishy and unresponsive the stock pedal is. I'm running sport +3 and it's perfect for me. I had to learn to feather it a bit since I was so used to haveing to get into the pedal previously for any reaction. I will say if I'm not paying attention it'll throw you back pretty quick. Well worth the cost of admission in my opinion.

Big thanks to Nick for the deal.

1quick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks like I'm going to have to order one. Where's the latest link and deals?

61N150W

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
This thing doesn't need another positive review, but I'm doing it anyway.
I've done a handful of mods to my truck so far, and this is by far the best "bang for the buck". Like many, I was hesitant to pull the trigger on something that isn't really adding power. It unleashes the power that's already there. No, it's not the same as pressing the pedal harder/faster.
I've had it in for a few months now. I let a friend test it in his truck for a drive around town. When he pulled back up to my place, he was on his phone placing his order. However, I wouldn't really suggest loaning yours out. It was really hard to get back.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just put my Pedal Commander on last night. I have a Hemifever 89 tune which already woke the truck up immensely but HOLY GOD the Pedal Commander is incredible! Sport + is simply too much throttle response for anything but track use. I would love to switch to that if some young punk in a Civic tries to race me. I found City -4 with my HF tune is a nice boost to the tune without reflashing which is why I got the PC. I hated having to reflash the tune if I wanted to change my throttle response. As mentioned many times on this thread, highly recommend the PC if you have a tuner or not!

Also a shout out to Matt at Moe's for getting it to me quickly!

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks like I'm going to have to order one. Where's the latest link and deals?
New guy here. So after browsing all 84 pages off this thread I’m convinced . Will be ordering one for my new (in Oct) 2017 sport. Browsing this forum really is draining my wallet

Let me know if you guys need any help ordering. You can order with my via PM or go to our site Got Exhaust and use promo code NYPC15 at Checkout for our New Years sale of 15% OFF and FREE shipping!