The Pedal Commander review.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Anyone with the 5speed running it? And for those that have tunes are you running anything on the tunes throttle boost also?

I have a 5 speed and it impresses me more and more on the daily. :)

J3FF3RSON

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Guys, I will admit that I was very skeptical about the Pedal Commander when I first heard about it. There are so many "chips" out there that do nothing for performance, so I instantly shrugged this off as another gimmick. I have spoken to enough customers running it now, both with and without custom tuning, to feel confident that it does in fact work as advertised.

Having said that, we just ordered 100 units for stock that should be here around the middle of next week :naughty:

I'm looking forward to trying this on both of my Ram trucks, and even my wife's Grand Cherokee.

Well, there is the Moe's approval. Looks like I'll have to buy it now LOL

bigolayne

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
All the PC did was add fuel to the flame; now I have to get a custom tune!!!!

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
^^^. Let us know how it is with the 6.4 please. :)

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
There's a member on here that works for the company a couple of posts back. I'm sure that you can pm him and see if he can answer that question. :)

F.O.F

bigolayne

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So, after some long debating and having fun with my new pedal Commander, diablo/custom tune ordered.
I was on the phone with Moe's and after talking made the decision to just go ahead and do it. Done, and just giving a heads up, I hear there may be a package deal coming from Moe's????????

Last edited:

HammerHead

USMC 0313
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 4Runner
Engine
So, after some long debating and having fun with my new pedal Commander, diablo/custom tune ordered.
I was on the phone with Moe's and after talking made the decision to just go ahead and do it. Done, and just giving a heads up, I hear there may be a package deal coming from Moe's????????

Congratulations, you are going to love how your truck runs with the Diablo and PC combo. Straight up Aggressive running truck.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
DRkNESS, I'd like to thank you for doing your initial review of this product. It's apparent that it has caused quite a lot of discussion. IMHO this is the very reason that I think forums such as this exist, for people to share information, good or bad, about our trucks and the accessories we add to them. Thanks again for taking the time to bring this to our attention!!!!!
Jay

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
You are quite welcome, and thank you for those kind words. I can honestly say that if I had done this first, it would have made these last seven years like I was a teen again lol. I can't praise the PC enough and try to spread the word about it as often as I can. It's an inexpensive way to wake the beast up in these trucks.

F.O.F

Irishfan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
Hemi
Would be great if people discussed what settings they used

HammerHead

USMC 0313
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 4Runner
Engine

I'm running the Sport + 2- and it's perfect for just crazing. I hang mine around my column shifter (see pic) it's not fancy but I can just reach down and turn up the juice. I tried the Sport+ 4+ and it got real Very Fast. Love this thing.

Attachments

• IMG_0027.JPG
    IMG_0027.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 357

DavidN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

I don't think that would make much sense as every single engine is different, every truck every setup, every driver, ...
But the PC is adjustable on the fly and that's one of its great features.

Just for the fun of it, I switched my PC off the other day and man that truck felt different. Tired, powerless, drove almost like sedated. lol
I'm on "sport" 1, sometimes 2 clicks down. Still playing around with it.