Trouble updating 2010 unconnect 430rbz non nav

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scottyp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys, i looked a little bit and didn't find this already posted so i apologize if this is a repost.
this is also my first post! i bought a 2010 ram 1500 laramie 4x4 a few weeks ago and i love just about everything, its an awesome truck!! the only thing how ever is the Uconnect system is lacking quite a bit. i have to run an aux cord just to listen to music and what not so i looked into an update. the version i have begins with an 8 i believe but i can verify with pics later today. I'm guessing this is why i can't update to 33 then 50? I've tried a blank cd and a flash drive. the flash drive isn't recognized and the cd says DATA and STOPPED. Any help is appreciated, i really don't want to go to a dealer and spend money on this.

Reupman74

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am having the same issues. I have the 2010 Laramie with the non nav RBZ. There's no usb in the glove box.

Ramzaq

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 CC 4X4 3.55 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you have only version 8. then you most likely have an older RBZ and is only up gradable to version 10.00.11.

Chrysler did a switch in vendors for the 2011 and up radios and these versions start at version 20. and are up gradable to 50.

Last edited: