UConnect update for 5/21/13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramittome

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Blah... I can't even check. This is all I get. :/

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yeah I had to deal with that for a couple days. I finally got up an hour early the other morning and downloaded it. It wasn't the fastest download, but it worked. I've heard some other people had to download it at 1or 2am...

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Leveil22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anyone willing to loan out their flash drive with update having issues downloading it ill cover shipping of course

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Yeah I had to deal with that for a couple days. I finally got up an hour early the other morning and downloaded it. It wasn't the fastest download, but it worked. I've heard some other people had to download it at 1or 2am...

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I think that's actually around when I downloaded it as well. I was drunk and it was the only free time I had gotten in a few days lol. I do remember though that even that late, the website was incredibly slow and irritating. Didn't work right the first couple times I tried it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

phillips66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Has anyone noticed the automatic sound adjust doesn't work as well as before the update? I am constantly turning the volume down at stop lights now.

Sent from my iPhone

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Has anyone noticed the automatic sound adjust doesn't work as well as before the update? I am constantly turning the volume down at stop lights now.

Sent from my iPhone

That didn't happen with mine. My volume did get ALOT louder now. I used to have it at like 25 or a little higher if I wanted to hear my music with the windows down while driving but now I can put it at like 17/18 and it's really loud.

bitNine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I got lucky and my truck was assembled on 5/20, and came with this latest update. I went to update it and they were matching versions.

Anyone have any issues upgrading where it turned your screen blank after the update? or getting an error about expecting RA3 but having RA4? A few guys on the cummins forum have had this issue, and it seems the dealers are even more clueless about the system than those that have downloaded and done the update. One guy said that Chrysler will have another update out in a couple weeks. Aside from a funny glitch where the nav screen would not show until I tapped the nav icon like 10 times, I haven't had any other issues. I'm just happy to see that the backup camera doesn't act like an internet streaming video on a 56k modem, like it did in the truck I test drove before ordering mine.

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I got lucky and my truck was assembled on 5/20, and came with this latest update. I went to update it and they were matching versions.

Anyone have any issues upgrading where it turned your screen blank after the update? or getting an error about expecting RA3 but having RA4? A few guys on the cummins forum have had this issue, and it seems the dealers are even more clueless about the system than those that have downloaded and done the update. One guy said that Chrysler will have another update out in a couple weeks. Aside from a funny glitch where the nav screen would not show until I tapped the nav icon like 10 times, I haven't had any other issues. I'm just happy to see that the backup camera doesn't act like an internet streaming video on a 56k modem, like it did in the truck I test drove before ordering mine.

Can't say this happened to me. The only thing that did happen when I was doing the update was it got to 11 out of 11 units and froze for 20 mins or so. It then came up with a message saying "update failed, please remove usb". I removed it, the system rebooted, it said to reinsert usb, and the update went through fine after that. For a few mins there I thought for sure I was going to the dealership...

ScottSmith

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
download site has been down for about 24 hours... hope they build trucks better than servers.. !

ScottSmith

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i called last night.. they said download server is down / try later..

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I don't get why that website has been such a pain. Even when it isn't down, it's nearly impossible to use.

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
And thanks for posting up the info as well for those who might be trying to use the site right now :waytogo:

ScottSmith

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
just read the other thread on this update.. i'm glad the site was down.. sounds like this can cause all kinds of nasty problems.. i think i will wait a couple of months

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
just read the other thread on this update.. i'm glad the site was down.. sounds like this can cause all kinds of nasty problems.. i think i will wait a couple of months

I didn't have any issues with mine at all!

bendirkss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Is there a special cord for connecting your iPod to the glove box USB that dodge sells?

Sent from my Nexus 4

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Is there a special cord for connecting your iPod to the glove box USB that dodge sells?

Sent from my Nexus 4

I highly doubt it, I don't see why there would be a need for one because the normal iPhone/iPod charging cords work perfectly.

bendirkss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I highly doubt it, I don't see why there would be a need for one because the normal iPhone/iPod charging cords work perfectly.

Doesn't work for me. All I get is an error

Sent from my Nexus 4

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I think you probably need to take it to the dealership if its the same issue that you and me were talking about in the other thread. I just don't see anything else it could be other than a defect with the system.