V6 exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CalifPhil

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Any way to get a better sound out of a 3.6l V6. Looks like there are not any cat back systems. Does the V6 not sound good with any kind of muffler/exhaust upgrade ?

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Any way to get a better sound out of a 3.6l V6. Looks like there are not any cat back systems. Does the V6 not sound good with any kind of muffler/exhaust upgrade ?
I put the OEM hemi sport muffler on mine. Cheap upgrade that's plug and play and I think it sounds great (for a V6).

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Got great sound out of the wifes 3.6L

Borla 40364 Muffler
Vibrant 1141 2.5" Ultra Quiet Resonator

Cut all the other useless crap off.

Had the Regular Vibrant Resonator and Maganaflow 10436 and it sounded like a clapped out civic straight exhaust...

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We have some great options from Magnflow that sound good and are quality. Message me if you would like more information and a quote

rathburngj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
Could someone tell me what size in and out on the muffler I would need for a 2022 classic?

I am wanting to convert to the dual exhaust.. so the muffler would be single in dual out.

OP
OP
C

CalifPhil

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
UPDATE! Today I installed an MBPR muffler kit. Really easy to remove the OEM muffler and install the new muffler and exhaust tip. Nice tone at idle. Louder when you get on the throttle, not much louder than stock at cruising speed. Most importantly, no drone. Think I made the right choice. Sounds as good as a V6 could sound.