Valenti Design Tablet Mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamBayou

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Decided to order the Valenti Design tablet mount for my 2017. Took a little bit of tweaking to get it to sit right. Waiting on a case to come in so I can install the 3m pads but I think this is going to work out great with as much as I am on the road. IMG_1270.jpeg

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Is this just for a tablet mount? How do you access the OEM screen - I'm assuming take the tablet down?

ADWarlock20

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
One thing to note with this is that tablets may magnetically latch onto the mount depending on the model. I ran into this problem with my Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, and it would cause the GPS to not work until I took it off. Resolved the issue by putting a case on it. If you have a spare tablet laying around or not being used for much anymore, this mount is a great alternative to upgrading to a head unit with Android Auto/Apple Carplay. If your truck has Uconnect 5, you can either take the tablet down to access the radio dials or reach underneath it with your fingers.