VARARAM Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
OK OK..I know for all you mechanically inclined guys you will laugh and shake your head. But hey i am 75..never touched a motor other than oil changes..can train dogs at the drop of the hat...but Mechanic I am not..BUT after 2 1/2 hrs yes I know laugh time.. with terror in my heart and shakong hands..LOL..removed all the stuff..air box,IAT MAS (?) bent the ac line as described ( but finally used zip ties to keep it away from the underside..I GOT ER DONE..I am having a *** & Coke..haha..lol here are some pics ..have a good laught but hey theIMG_0742.jpg Warlock startIMG_0741.jpged and sounds greatIMG_0745.jpg!IMG_0746.jpg

1SloRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks great! My era of the Vararam is coming to an end just as yours starts! Mine comes off for good in a week or so. Going with the 6.4 intake.
The Vararam is a real deal CAI for the stock 5.7.
What will you be asking for it?

ThunderMug95

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What will you be asking for it?
It may be spoken for, but it will be minimal. Its held up okay, but its far from pristine! I will mark you as second in line.
@Dave Haddon you will enjoy it! Does the Warlock have AGS? If so, either do the limiter trick or pull out all but the top and bottom shutters for the summer.

ThunderMug95

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
NA is great as long as you don’t change your mind.I had to lose it and the cam when I gave in to a blower setup,but live and learn.Then lower end fun begins.
Sage advice….Ive stated plans before, but who knows where I will end up. Hoping the LT’s Im installing today and intake when it gets here satisfy me for a while. Ha!

OP
OP
Dave Haddon

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
nope no AGS..got lucky there..LT's hmm..sounds like you are a gearhead and know how to put stuff together..wish I had that knowledge..jsut enjoyable when you can tinker with your beastie...good luck on the mods Thundermug..

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
nope no AGS..got lucky there..LT's hmm..sounds like you are a gearhead and know how to put stuff together..wish I had that knowledge..jsut enjoyable when you can tinker with your beastie...good luck on the mods Thundermug..
Now did you check your intake bolts when you had it apart,like i told you to :Big Laugh: :waytogo:

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks great! What's your plans for winter time? I've been wanting to do it for years but worried about the freeze-up.
I had no issues with mine last winter, lots of blowing snow and sub zero temps. It should be noted I have a short commute and my truck stays home if there's deep snow. 2wd doesn't like more than 6" of powder. I also park in a way that snow doesn't get impacted into my front end, so that probably helped.