Want opinions on leveling kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
I was talking about the cst springs but I just noticed that theyre only 2" for hemi
I would contact mpc and see what he could get the 3" springs and shocks for without the blocks if you don't want the "lift kit"
I know my brother did it when he bought his lift they should e able to do something for you
As far as sagging it's not really a problem anymore (they have gone under new ownership in the past few years and there quality has improved alot) most of the stuff you hear about is people who used there old leaf springs which did have some problems with sagging
If mpc can't do anything for you then it seems like the spring spacer option is the way to go, I just wouldn't go to high with the spacer ontop of the lifted spring. You may even get more then 3" with the spacer and spring because of the suspension geometry

OP
OP
W

wpstarling

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was talking about the cst springs but I just noticed that theyre only 2" for hemi
I would contact mpc and see what he could get the 3" springs and shocks for without the blocks if you don't want the "lift kit"
I know my brother did it when he bought his lift they should e able to do something for you
As far as sagging it's not really a problem anymore (they have gone under new ownership in the past few years and there quality has improved alot) most of the stuff you hear about is people who used there old leaf springs which did have some problems with sagging
If mpc can't do anything for you then it seems like the spring spacer option is the way to go, I just wouldn't go to high with the spacer ontop of the lifted spring. You may even get more then 3" with the spacer and spring because of the suspension geometry

Ah alright, I'll see what they say. I emailed TGC but they said they wouldn't break kit.

Good to hear about the sagging thing being fixed.

I appreciate your help.

Bill

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Yeah I'm not to big of a fan of top guns bacuase of there customer service
Good luck!