Well here she is, folks. Pick her up on Tuesday.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
corneileous

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have two Dodge trucks with Rhino sprayed in bedliners, one is covered, the other is not. Neither one of them rubs off and only the non-covered one has faded slightly. I will never own another truck without the sprayed in liner, it has many advantages over everything else IMO...

View attachment 116574

I just wished I knew a little more about the factory liner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jmh288

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 (2017 1500 KIA OCT 2017)
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Very nice. Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curlyp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Congrats!

OP
OP
corneileous

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got her home!!!!

Many, many thanks to all of those who put up with the many, many questions I had that lead up to this glorious day! Rock on my fellow Moparians!
c588fc98cbd84fcd739a8c8f47d21368.jpg
80a424c415d9e72653672074fedb3bda.jpg
150d01db6af52b2378a4601c6a01008e.jpg
1d7138fa568caf376e5b8c117379adc9.jpg
169942883901cc6bd6ee114f8fe75911.jpg

oe542bob

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi eTorque 5.7
Real cool truck. Same color here.
Funny though, cause I guess I’m the only one that didn’t like the Limited wheels. That’s why I had the dealership take those off and install my Forged OEM wheels from MY 16 Longhorn.
I have the painted bumpers and like yours, the painted running boards.
Living in the northeast, I’ve already have stone chips on the front bumper. Chrome would be more practical for sure due to the cinders/salt that is used on the roads here.
Another thing I noticed with the Limited vs. the Longhorn, the rear floor mat doesn’t cover the hump in the middle.
Happy Trucking!

OP
OP
corneileous

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Real cool truck. Same color here.
Thank you!!

Yeah that Max Steel is definitely a extravagant color. It’s a new fav...[emoji846]

Funny though, cause I guess I’m the only one that didn’t like the Limited wheels. That’s why I had the dealership take those off and install my Forged OEM wheels from MY 16 Longhorn.
Well ya know, to each is own...[emoji41] That’s actually one of the main things I liked about the Limited is the wheels they put on it. Actually kinda sucks I like them so much because now I don’t really have a good enough reason to put aftermarket wheels on it...lol.

I have the painted bumpers and like yours, the painted running boards.
Living in the northeast, I’ve already have stone chips on the front bumper. Chrome would be more practical for sure due to the cinders/salt that is used on the roads here.

Yeah, I definitely did not want the painted bumpers and even actually considered the 3/4-ton because of that painted piece between the grill/headlights and the bumper itself that isn’t there. I have the chrome bumper group as you can see and even still, there’s too much paint up front to get chipped. My other reason is all the bugs we have down here in the south that factors in as well...lol. Guess I’m just gonna have to go take it somewhere who installs the clear bra or whatever it is to protect it.

If I would have had the option to order, I would have ordered it with the chrome step rails over the painted ones just for that very reason, with the fear of rock chips since I do have a gravel road that leads to my driveway. But, hopefully they’ll fare ok since one of the first must-do mods I’ll do to it is put on a set of the front and rear Weathergaurd no-drill mud/splash guards.

Another thing I noticed with the Limited vs. the Longhorn, the rear floor mat doesn’t cover the hump in the middle.
Happy Trucking!
I think that’s actually a special order option on the Laramie, not quite sure on the Laramie Longhorn but if Chrysler would have let that be an option like it is, at least on the Laramie, I sure as **** would have opted for it, most definitely. I dunno, I guess if I had to make an educated assumption as to what a possible reason would be for them not making the Mopar front and continuous rear floor mat an option, would probably bebecause its a Limited. They are more luxurious over those and they probably didn’t expect too many those non city-slickers to be buying a Limited...lol. I could’ve very easily went with a Laramie but the stitching on the seats and dash, and the extra trim pieces along with the wheels and the trim accents on the sides/tailgate is what made me want the Limited.

But, even though they did at least make the fancy Berber carpet inserts removable, I do plan to get me a front and rear set of the Weathertech floor mats just because I don’t like all that exposed carpet back there. I’m surrounded by too much dirt out here....lol.

And yes, I do plan on a lot of happy trucking!!....lol.

HitchHiker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thank you!!

Yeah that Max Steel is definitely a extravagant color. It’s a new fav...[emoji846]

Well ya know, to each is own...[emoji41] That’s actually one of the main things I liked about the Limited is the wheels they put on it. Actually kinda sucks I like them so much because now I don’t really have a good enough reason to put aftermarket wheels on it...lol.

Yeah, I definitely did not want the painted bumpers and even actually considered the 3/4-ton because of that painted piece between the grill/headlights and the bumper itself that isn’t there. I have the chrome bumper group as you can see and even still, there’s too much paint up front to get chipped. My other reason is all the bugs we have down here in the south that factors in as well...lol. Guess I’m just gonna have to go take it somewhere who installs the clear bra or whatever it is to protect it.

If I would have had the option to order, I would have ordered it with the chrome step rails over the painted ones just for that very reason, with the fear of rock chips since I do have a gravel road that leads to my driveway. But, hopefully they’ll fare ok since one of the first must-do mods I’ll do to it is put on a set of the front and rear Weathergaurd no-drill mud/splash guards.

I think that’s actually a special order option on the Laramie, not quite sure on the Laramie Longhorn but if Chrysler would have let that be an option like it is, at least on the Laramie, I sure as **** would have opted for it, most definitely. I dunno, I guess if I had to make an educated assumption as to what a possible reason would be for them not making the Mopar front and continuous rear floor mat an option, would probably bebecause its a Limited. They are more luxurious over those and they probably didn’t expect too many those non city-slickers to be buying a Limited...lol. I could’ve very easily went with a Laramie but the stitching on the seats and dash, and the extra trim pieces along with the wheels and the trim accents on the sides/tailgate is what made me want the Limited.

But, even though they did at least make the fancy Berber carpet inserts removable, I do plan to get me a front and rear set of the Weathertech floor mats just because I don’t like all that exposed carpet back there. I’m surrounded by too much dirt out here....lol.

And yes, I do plan on a lot of happy trucking!!....lol.

Very nice truck dude!

I have a Laramie with the contiguous rear floormat and am hopefully getting into a 2018 Tungsten edition by early next week if all negotiations go well. Waiting on a dealer transfer and the truck in question is still in transit and is due by Friday.

I would think you could simply order a set of Laramie rubber floormats for daily use and swap in the nicer Limited mats whenever necessary?

OP
OP
corneileous

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Very nice truck dude!

I have a Laramie with the contiguous rear floormat and am hopefully getting into a 2018 Tungsten edition by early next week if all negotiations go well. Waiting on a dealer transfer and the truck in question is still in transit and is due by Friday.

I would think you could simply order a set of Laramie rubber floormats for daily use and swap in the nicer Limited mats whenever necessary?

First off, thank you!

Congrats on the Tungsten. I would’ve really loved to have tried one of those but way too much of the shiny stuff was taken away for my liking....[emoji12]

I know, too petty huh...

But yeah, I never even thought about going to Mopar.com and simply ordering myself a set of the same floor mats that can be...... well........could be opted for in the Laramie if Chrysler was still allowing special ordering of the upper-end half-tons. I may just do that. I think they may even be cheaper than the Weathertechs...

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
congrats! really nice rig. I love the wheels and that grille!

Let us know if we can help with any upgrades, we Got Everything at Got Exhaust! We also offer discounts on everything for all the members here