What did you do to/with your second gen today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austin On The Coast

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v8 5.9
Sorry for the typos my phone "auto" corrects by uncorrecting, anyways, theres an update. Did a good Wash n wax mix by rain x today

Austin On The Coast

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v8 5.9
flat emblems looking sexy ;)

Here are the new emblems after two coast of flat, one kinda thicker at first because of the angles but super light second coat and everything smoothed out nicely. Man am i impressed with myself on how all my stuffs coming out. My toolbox turned out behind what i expected and believed could be achieved, let Alone with a spray lacquer!

Attachments

• IMAG1232.jpg
    IMAG1232.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMAG1233.jpg
    IMAG1233.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 18

BBartow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Magnum
Finished my either three wheels.
Here are the passenger sides

Before
100_6353_zps1f878f37.jpg

After
100_6354_zps9e8cbfbd.jpg

Before
100_6355_zpse0c9499c.jpg

After
100_6356_zps3b402e9d.jpg

Gotta to the driver's rear again when NOT in the sun....it baked all the black stuff back on it and I couldn't get it completely clean. :disgust:

We have the same center caps except mine are all rusted. :upyours:
9L9FR95.jpg

BlackMagnum2000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Cleaned my interior with some carpet cleaner. Attempted doing my headliner too, didn't make it any better. Took my door moldings off (thank you Austin for the idea, lol). And found out that this b***h that was in my truck the other night broke my audio cable in my amp. After taking apart my amp to get the broken connector out, I went to the store and bought new cable. That's a job I'm not looking forward too

Austin On The Coast

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v8 5.9
Ah man, sounds sucky with amp sitch. Beezys can't mess with the system, it's precious! I got mine and am careful and love it. Bumpin hard while mobbin tough lol, I've raced a couple times and haven't lost, once was a mustang bumpin ****** river **** Lawl so I cranked and he tryed to floor IT, so I hit four wheel drive and mashed and my friend was hanging out the window telling him to come on as we left him in the dust ;) then he drove by after smiling in defeat lololol noobs thinking trucks are slow hahaha

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
We have the same center caps except mine are all rusted. :upyours:
9L9FR95.jpg
Yours don't look shiny like mine are. :hidesbehindsofa:
They supposed to be chrome on yours? You might take some aluminum foil and water to them, then hit 'em up with chrome polish after. That's what I'll end up doing with mine when I "finish" my wheels.

(I'll never actually fully clean the wheels because they're such a ***** to clean, but they look way better now.)
Cleaned my interior with some carpet cleaner. Attempted doing my headliner too, didn't make it any better. Took my door moldings off (thank you Austin for the idea, lol). And found out that this b***h that was in my truck the other night broke my audio cable in my amp. After taking apart my amp to get the broken connector out, I went to the store and bought new cable. That's a job I'm not looking forward too

trololol
High schooler problems. This is why you don't give random bimbos rides home.

:hands:

Austin On The Coast

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v8 5.9
I am also flat blacking my side steps. The moldings too, I'm missing the small rear piece (anyone got one?) But if you don't want to paint them take them off and clean it good, truck car suv and moldings, emblems. Etc. Soak and scrub good, use a plastic restore and it'll shine up nice if you don't want to paint them. I've painted all my stuff flat black except my toolbox, so I'm doing the moldings and emblems, and aide steps too

BBartow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Magnum
Yours don't look shiny like mine are. :hidesbehindsofa:
They supposed to be chrome on yours? You might take some aluminum foil and water to them, then hit 'em up with chrome polish after. That's what I'll end up doing with mine when I "finish" my wheels.

(I'll never actually fully clean the wheels because they're such a ***** to clean, but they look way better now.)

trololol
High schooler problems. This is why you don't give random bimbos rides home.

:hands:

I went over them with a can of spray paint I had laying around since the rust was so damn ugly. Its a shame since my wheels are so nice and shiny but my center caps look like ****. Plus I'm missing the O rings on 2 of them so they rattle when I'm rolling.

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I went over them with a can of spray paint I had laying around since the rust was so damn ugly. Its a shame since my wheels are so nice and shiny but my center caps look like ****. Plus I'm missing the O rings on 2 of them so they rattle when I'm rolling.

That sucks. Well, at least the paint helps them match better. You might be able to find some new caps on eBay if you so choose.

OP
OP
Johnn123

Johnn123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Nah, I'll probably just wait till I get new wheels for the Dana 60s. :rockit:

Another half ton is gonna bite the dust eh? :head3:

Gonna go all suspension lift or keep the body lift?

edit: I forgot to post I put a new head unit in yesterday. Traded an old tool box I wasnt using for it. Only snag was I had to completely rewire my audio system... some **** cut the clips out when they installed the previous HU. Sigh.

Last edited:

98hemi-ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I ordered some new tires for the front of mine today. My old ones are way to big now that im 2" lower up front lol

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

BlackMagnum2000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Put in the new audio cable for my amp. Wasn't as bad as I was expecting. My headlights came in today, after UPS told me they got lost.

98hemi-ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just finished wiring up my LED indicator light and putting my dash back together.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398134473.849747.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398134485.983322.jpg

Now I'll know when my e-fans are on while I'm driving. Something that kinda bugged me not knowing before.

montrese04

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 single cab 4x4
Engine
5.9L
Measured my backlash today. It measured .008 is that still in tolerance?

Dodge96Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
Got my body lift in the mail today. Instructions are a joke, may as well not have come with them. It's really pretty obvious what most things are but i'm not sure about these 2 brackets. Anyone know what they are for?

Attachments

• Brackets.jpg
    Brackets.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 20

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thoffmann517