What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

werdna1977

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Thanks guys for your examples aha, was looking for installation tips of the brow on these trucks with how curved the glass is and heat shrinking.

Spoke with the vendor of the strip, said it might need a finishing touch with a heat gun but I was expecting more.

Have a few gray hairs from doing hatchback windows, leave that one to the professionals!

I just did mine last week and it was very minimal heating with the heat gun on both edges to get a few pockets of water out

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Finally had time to redo my window the daughter scratched, tint was darker from a better supplier so I’ll have to do the other side too. Excellent pre-cut and actually formed so no heat shrink, not easily creased when transferring and positioning like the cheap stuff.

View attachment 178711

Do you mind providing a link to the supplier?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silver13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Lady Whyte Bytch is patiently sitting outside whilst surviving a bashing from Dorian. Forgoing my own safety, I sauntered outside. Whilst lovingly caressing her fenders, I whispered sweet nothings in her exhaust pipes.

[emoji2961]lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Lady Whyte Bytch is patiently sitting outside whilst surviving a bashing from Dorian. Forgoing my own safety, I sauntered outside. Whilst lovingly caressing her fenders, I whispered sweet nothings in her exhaust pipes.

Ummmm, TMI....lmao

revitupmoto33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
Got the new seat covers in I ordered back in May, worth the wait they fit great and I like the look of them. Also removed rear seat and the rear seat storage box I made a few years back, storage box will be posted in the FS section and is already on CL. Thinking about doing a platform for the pup and maybe slide out drawer.

2D99B5BF-CF7B-4ED1-A615-D3B01729CD70.jpeg

CEAA98F0-B161-436B-8A7D-651B23BDB747.jpeg

D910DE3A-646A-4D53-BC1D-500AE11A4013.jpeg

B8195D49-851E-4C5F-9A04-8195CDE68972.jpeg

24BD79ED-2FDC-4C92-BA33-6FDF455E3BE7.jpeg

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
Got the new seat covers in I ordered back in May, worth the wait they fit great and I like the look of them. Also removed rear seat and the rear seat storage box I made a few years back, storage box will be posted in the FS section and is already on CL. Thinking about doing a platform for the pup and maybe slide out drawer.

View attachment 179009

View attachment 179010

View attachment 179011

View attachment 179012

View attachment 179013
I’ve been eyeing the carthart seat covers. Dust, sweat and dog hair sure make a mess

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
LOL
Stay safe brother!

revitupmoto33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
I’ve been eyeing the carthart seat covers. Dust, sweat and dog hair sure make a mess

It’s the dog hair that gets me, spend hours trying to get it out after every trip. I’ve tried many universal fit seat covers but never had much luck getting them to look right. Saw these ones on a YouTube series I watch and they looked pretty good on a 2500 so I thought I’d give em a shot. They seem pretty durable but only time will tell.

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
It’s the dog hair that gets me, spend hours trying to get it out after every trip. I’ve tried many universal fit seat covers but never had much luck getting them to look right. Saw these ones on a YouTube series I watch and they looked pretty good on a 2500 so I thought I’d give em a shot. They seem pretty durable but only time will tell.
Yep. I’m using the $20 amazon specials for the back seat. Let me know how well yours work for ya

GhostGregg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
The S&B Intake I ordered came right on time! I was home sick from work today, but when this arrived at my door with LOTS of daylight left, I started feeling much better. Installation was just about as much of a pain in the ass as everyone here said. Took be about 2 hours total and that includes a trip to the auto parts store to get another IAT sensor because short of breaking the stock one, I could not get it out of the old snorkle hose. It was not budging. SO rather than break it, I just figure a new on will be better than an old one. 41 dollars later I was in business. OK NOW FOR THE FUN PART. Once fully installed, I reinstalled the battery cable hoping the computer had reset in that amount of time. I fired it up and it roared to life. Now my truck was purchased used and the previous owner put an aftermarket exhaust on it and I have yet to figure out what exactly he did but i get complements on how it sounds everywhere I go. I started the truck, gave it some skinny pedal and heard what sounded like a bible belt church choir singing to Jesus. The intake and the exhaust hit this ROAR, not even a growl,, a full blown Roar that made me grin ear to ear so big! I let the truck come up to temp and then took it for some city street driving and some open road hwy driving. I couldnt tell for sure if the power was better than before but the sound sure was. OHHHHHH and for those who will ask, I did install the side vent plug on the airbox. I wanted the cooler air from the fender and didn't much mind the air restriction argument of leaving it out.

Needless today I am happy with my purchase. Even if i dont actually feel any performance gain, the look of the installation, the sound and the piece of mind of knowing Im getting better easier airflow to the engine was worth every penny paid.

S&B.JPG

O.R.T.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi

Now I was actually waiting for Tim to reply with that bit given he lathered his up in soapy bubbles. :D

O.R.T.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Thinking about doing a platform for the pup and maybe slide out drawer.

A well made slide-out would be pretty sweet, I had a platform w two I made out of real nice plywood in the 4Runner. Buy yourself a bunch of thick semi-cardboard (mock-up) sheets of paper and goto town and optimize as much space as possible. You'll do really well with the amount of cubic feet. Heck, make removable bottoms so you have secret compartments where the under-seat storage is too. ;)

revitupmoto33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
A well made slide-out would be pretty sweet, I had a platform w two I made out of real nice plywood in the 4Runner. Buy yourself a bunch of thick semi-cardboard (mock-up) sheets of paper and goto town and optimize as much space as possible. You'll do really well with the amount of cubic feet. Heck, make removable bottoms so you have secret compartments where the under-seat storage is too. ;)
That’s one part I can’t decide on. Make drawers that pull out or raise the entire platform and have a couple access doors/lift panels to get in to those areas. And yes cardboard templates are key :)

electricyeti

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Yep. I’m using the $20 amazon specials for the back seat. Let me know how well yours work for ya
I was at Deluth trading today buying a Cab Commander for the two upcoming 2200 mile drives, and I looked at their seat covers/ dog covers and they seemed pretty good. We don't have a dog right now, but the wife won't always let me in her Durango. Man glitter and all.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk