What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Gave her her first wash/clay bar/waxing since I bought her 2 months ago... First time I've ever Clay bar'ed a vehicle before, and was amazed at the difference it made before waxing!

She is looking nice and purty now!

View attachment 202048

View attachment 202050

Put your hand inside a zip lock bag and feel an un-clay barred surface, and then do the same thing after you complete clay barring the surface--- :D
Jay

Jarin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wrapped my roof gloss black... First time trying wrapping and it came out flawless! Did a brow with the vinyl while I was at it.

lw13ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6l
Nice!! Been over a month since I ordered mine....going thru covid shifter withdrawals

I bought mine from a seller on eBay that makes them. Bought in on this past Tuesday seller shipped it the next day. Got it and installed it today.

NapaRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 L
Well it's been a long time coming but the Clazzio seat covers are finally in!! Two tone grey and black with blue stitching and matching logo full Nappa leather all the way around. Yes that are a PIA to install and I did it over the course of week but I am very happy with the results. Today I added the console cover to complete my interior upgrade.

IMG_3057.jpg

IMG_3058.jpg

IMG_3061.jpg

IMG_3063.jpg

IMG_3064.jpg

Hoff

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Put your hand inside a zip lock bag and feel an un-clay barred surface, and then do the same thing after you complete clay barring the surface--- :D
Jay

I'll have to try that the next time around!

How often do you clay bar yours?

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
New wheels and tires. Was due for new tires and wanted a matching spare but American Eagle is no longer in business. Went with American Racing Baja wheels. Stepped down a size on the tire, since continental doesn’t make the 305/70/17 in the ones I had, ended up going with the Discoverer AT3 XLT

View attachment 202026

View attachment 202027

View attachment 202028
Good looking wheel and tire sidewall. I didn't notice you went down in tire size until now that i read this post in my laptop. I was looking in my phone yesterday night i swear i need to adjust my reading glasses. Guess you'll start enjoying an MPG bump soon :)

revitupmoto33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
Good looking wheel and tire sidewall. I didn't notice you went down in tire size until now that i read this post in my laptop. I was looking in my phone yesterday night i swear i need to adjust my reading glasses. Guess you'll start enjoying an MPG bump soon :)
From looking at them I can’t tell they are smaller, 1/2” on diameter is hard to notice and now that the wheels are all black I think they actually look bigger, total mind f*ck.
I’m looking forward to the mpg, I believe these are 5lbs less per tire and the new wheels are 17x8 instead of 17x9 so maybe a little weight reduction on those as well.

revitupmoto33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
Spare tire rack all mounted up. Put a gas on each side and liked how it looked. So digging through the scrap pile to see if I have enough material to build a couple mounts. Usually only bring 5 extra gallons of fuel with me when I go camping but I have 2 that match so why not.

ACE50016-EE72-4C90-943A-B3D61EFCC8F1.jpeg

A676B282-B1DD-429B-A591-511C2C716D51.jpeg

57D91389-E177-44F3-931D-261FF0C07386.jpeg

Random_Walk

...what's this bolt do? *plink* ...oh.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 QC 4WD SLT
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
I, umm, haven't washed mine in awhile. I did finally get something to better mow the 2 acres of normal lawn around the house. Why? Because the orange pile of **** in the background blew a carburetor solenoid last week (straw, meet camel.) It needed a spindle replacement on the desk last spring. It still eats belts like a fat chick goes through bon-bons during a romance flick. It still has a broken muffler that, while it doesn't interfere with the engine, it is hellishly loud now. It needed two new tires the spring before. Oh, and I also have parts coming to replace the rust-tastic magneto on it as well.

So yeah, I replaced it with a Cub Cadet 50" zero-turn (pictured in the bed). Didn't think it would fit, but the floating deck lofted over the wheel wells no sweat. Just baaaarely too big to close the tailgate, hence the strapping and the ramps stuffed underneath it. Once I got it down and set up, driving it was like seeing a young woman's boobs for the first time ever... and the missus tried it, then stated that she would happily mow the grass for the rest of the year. :)

IMG_20200412_153716100_HDR.jpg