What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ram_Fish1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 BigHorn CC 4x4
Engine
5.7L
75k and not a single issue with my 5100's at 2.1" ... Way better way to go than spacers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
20k on my Max Trac 2 piece 2.5" spacers and no issues. If we are just sayin' not billsteins but no issues, just had to

02blkram47

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Gave it a bath, even though it was only 18deg... Froze up pretty quickly.
15aa0211fc77a110aa179b545ebcbe89.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Looks great

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Cleaned the snow off it this morning and moved it around to snowblow/shovel the driveway.

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
lol same here and its more dirty now :sleepy10:

Yeah,....I didn't drive it anywhere today, so it stayed pretty clean. Tomorrow and the rest of the week is another story. :crazy: LOL
How much snow did you get down there? We got about 9 inches of snow here near Gillette Stadium.

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
Yeah,....I didn't drive it anywhere today, so it stayed pretty clean. Tomorrow and the rest of the week is another story. :crazy: LOL
How much snow did you get down there? We got about 9 inches of snow here near Gillette Stadium.

6 or so in my area. All light and fluffy :happy107:

I took mine out for a ride... had too :word:

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Met up with another member on here, Disturbed, who lives about 10 minutes from me, to buy a 09+ Center Console w/o the shifter.

The consoles silver side-pieces had a nasty gash/scratch in it that was visually unappealing. While texting him about the console, he happened to mention that he does Vinyl work professionally. I asked him if he could vinyl wrap the silver areas for me and asked how much more he wanted for the console after he vinyl wrapped it. He was nice enough to do it for free and said not to worry about paying anything extra for vinyl wrapping it!!

This is what it looked like before:
629199b17941500e7f109aff0f9d645d.jpg

This is what it looks like now:
acf3e6e76bd7a6f93b8c295357a1e048.jpg6c62c8e05bfdda8c304643f1ea3c7c99.jpg

I think the console came out great and Disturbed is a fantastic member to purchase from. Not only did he vinyl wrap this for free, he was awesome enough to also give me roughly 5ftx3ft of matching black vinyl!! I asked him how much he wanted for it but he insisted on just giving it to me for free.

So since I ended up trading my 20" ATX Wheels to another Ram owner, offsite, for oem 20" Chrome Clads a few days ago, i realized my Pocket Style Rivet Fender Flares just look goofy and out of place with all that extra space and width. My ATX wheels stuck out and filled up the fenders and flares and the chrome clads are tucked into the wheel wells which makes the flares look really stupid, at least the rear flares. They looked and fit great with the offset of the ATX Wheels but these 20" chrome clads make the flares look dumb and out of place.

I was already planning on meeting Disturbed today to buy the center console but while late night browsing the For Sale section; I came across his For Sale Thread for his OEM Fender Flares and they just so happened to already be painted PR4 Flame Red!!! I had just put my pocket style flares for sale on craigslist last night and just started looking for oem style flares. The coincidence that he was selling them in my paint code is crazy!!

So I texted Disturbed and asked him if he still had them. He said yes and asked if I was selling mine. I told him why I was selling mine and asked if he wanted to trade; my pocket flares for his oem flares and he said yea.

So here are the flares I traded to Disturbed:
a34f65fd83b02819206a5c22b7acfe42.jpg

Here are the flares I got from Disturbed:
7d3141a11d38d67307eacfb04b225df3.jpg
eb296afbcd2ac07849177611342d7a5f.jpg

So long story short, Ram Forums member Disturbed is a stand up guy! Everything was exactly as he described and he even gave me a huge piece of free vinyl and also wrapped part of the console, both for free. I will definitely deal with him in the future shall he have anything for sale that im looking to buy.

The OEM PR4 Fender Flares should look great on my truck with the chrome clads!! Can't wait until it's warmer outside so I can put them on!!

I still need to pick up a few pieces before I can install my center console so I probably won't collect all the missing pieces and install it until sometime in the early spring. I still need to buy the radio dash bezel, front + rear mounting brackets and both front "kick panels/wings" that cover the open area by your feet. If anyone has any of these pieces for sale or if you come across any of them, please let me know... thanks!!!

Sent from hell via TapATalk

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Met up with another member on here, Disturbed, who lives about 10 minutes from me, to buy a 09+ Center Console w/o the shifter.

The consoles silver side-pieces had a nasty gash/scratch in it that was visually unappealing. While texting him about the console, he happened to mention that he does Vinyl work professionally. I asked him if he could vinyl wrap the silver areas for me and asked how much more he wanted for the console after he vinyl wrapped it. He was nice enough to do it for free and said not to worry about paying anything extra for vinyl wrapping it!!

This is what it looked like before:
629199b17941500e7f109aff0f9d645d.jpg

This is what it looks like now:
acf3e6e76bd7a6f93b8c295357a1e048.jpg6c62c8e05bfdda8c304643f1ea3c7c99.jpg

I think the console came out great and Disturbed is a fantastic member to purchase from. Not only did he vinyl wrap this for free, he was awesome enough to also give me roughly 5ftx3ft of matching black vinyl!! I asked him how much he wanted for it but he insisted on just giving it to me for free.

So since I ended up trading my 20" ATX Wheels to another Ram owner, offsite, for oem 20" Chrome Clads a few days ago, i realized my Pocket Style Rivet Fender Flares just look goofy and out of place with all that extra space and width. My ATX wheels stuck out and filled up the fenders and flares and the chrome clads are tucked into the wheel wells which makes the flares look really stupid, at least the rear flares. They looked and fit great with the offset of the ATX Wheels but these 20" chrome clads make the flares look dumb and out of place.

I was already planning on meeting Disturbed today to buy the center console but while late night browsing the For Sale section; I came across his For Sale Thread for his OEM Fender Flares and they just so happened to already be painted PR4 Flame Red!!! I had just put my pocket style flares for sale on craigslist last night and just started looking for oem style flares. The coincidence that he was selling them in my paint code is crazy!!

So I texted Disturbed and asked him if he still had them. He said yes and asked if I was selling mine. I told him why I was selling mine and asked if he wanted to trade; my pocket flares for his oem flares and he said yea.

So here are the flares I traded to Disturbed:
a34f65fd83b02819206a5c22b7acfe42.jpg

Here are the flares I got from Disturbed:
7d3141a11d38d67307eacfb04b225df3.jpg
eb296afbcd2ac07849177611342d7a5f.jpg

So long story short, Ram Forums member Disturbed is a stand up guy! Everything was exactly as he described and he even gave me a huge piece of free vinyl and also wrapped part of the console, both for free. I will definitely deal with him in the future shall he have anything for sale that im looking to buy.

The OEM PR4 Fender Flares should look great on my truck with the chrome clads!! Can't wait until it's warmer outside so I can put them on!!

I still need to pick up a few pieces before I can install my center console so I probably won't collect all the missing pieces and install it until sometime in the early spring. I still need to buy the radio dash bezel, front + rear mounting brackets and both front "kick panels/wings" that cover the open area by your feet. If anyone has any of these pieces for sale or if you come across any of them, please let me know... thanks!!!

That will look a lot better in my opinion.

Birddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Bright White 3500 Laramie 4X4 Long Bed
Engine
6.7 Cummins TD, 3.73
Put a lightbar in.

I had one like that but the lights started to burn out in sections. I hope you have better luck. It looks great. I love the look of 60" across the tailgate.

Ferro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had one like that but the lights started to burn out in sections. I hope you have better luck. It looks great. I love the look of 60" across the tailgate.

The first one I had was junk. Hopefully I'll have better luck with this one it was more money but better. You Know what they say you get what you pay for. Lol

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
That will look a lot better in my opinion.
Yea me too. Once i traded the ATX Wheels for the chrome clads the fender flares just looked really out of place and stupid. It's so crazy cause I put them up for sale last night on craigslist and then I was already meeting Disturbed today and I happen to come across his For Sale Thread and I was like wtf that's such a coincidence lol. It was even more crazy that the flares were already the PR4 Flame Red that I would have had to paint them... Even better that he wanted to straight up trade!

JimsRamTruck2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Drove it on Saturday in the snow storm we had. :party36:

Found out I was just a little rusty with winter road driving. But cleared out all the rust. :waytogo: