What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawkman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a Rebel as well. You still need 3 3/4" front links to make it work. It was super easy to install. The spacer has a hole in the middle so the air line can connect and everything else is just like a non-air Ram. The ride is better than stock and I gained 3/4" of an inch up front when compared to just using new front links. I don't remember stock heights but with my 35s I'm now sitting at 40" all around in normal mode.

Any pics? Trying to decide between the level of 4inch suspension lift for my Rebel.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks great!!! I like the combination. Are you going to add some flares?
Jay

Seth_5.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks great!!! I like the combination. Are you going to add some flares?
Jay
Thanks!! I will be adding color matched powder coated mud flaps as soon as I get a new paint job, I've done the best I can buffing but the previous owner treated it like crap so it's got more scratches than I'd like

Edit: I don't really like the look of flares that's why I'm doing mud flaps instead, even if it doesn't protect everything

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

RichStevenson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This works in conjunction with all factory systems??
No this doesn't control anything in the truck. It BTs to your phone, and your phone to the truck. You install their app, and give it permission to your Alexa account, and it works like the Echo's you may have in your home. It's kinda like a remote microphone to Alexa on your phone.
With that being said, if you have UConnect active, and load the UConnect skill, you can sit in the truck and say, "Alexa, ask UConnect to unlock the doors" and she would.

CBTBOB

U.S. Army Retired
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Transdapt 1127 oil filter relocation kit

and oil change

and fixing a leak

and replacing crap Ebay cheapo AN fittings for Fragolas

and fixing the leak (thanks @charonblk07)

and buying a Zone 1.5" body lift

Do you have pictures of the filter relocation kit?

GIJoe2010

No sh*t, there I was . . .
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The kit and fully installed.

5307B296-DD23-403C-97F4-89150CA7DF6A.jpeg

2B6AAA3D-3B87-4ECB-B8CE-6FC9A877CD36.jpeg

DA5067B7-2F7F-4A5D-A896-F0CBEF7C0E30.jpeg

I still need to fix a leak on one of the 90* elbows. Don’t cheap out on the AN fittings (if you go this route) and buy the cheapo EBay fittings, spend a few bucks more for some good stuff like Fragola or Vibrant.

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Dropped my Rebel at the dealer yesterday to get my front bumper alignment fixed, rear pass fender flare resticky taped, and get my rear sliding window diagnosed.

Rear window would bind up when you try to shut it after you opened it all the way. Dealer called and said they don't make separate parts so they have to replace the entire window.

Should be picking it up later today with an appointment to get the rear window replaced.

Danny Roberts

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Dropped my Rebel at the dealer yesterday to get my front bumper alignment fixed, rear pass fender flare resticky taped, and get my rear sliding window diagnosed.

Rear window would bind up when you try to shut it after you opened it all the way. Dealer called and said they don't make separate parts so they have to replace the entire window.

Should be picking it up later today with an appointment to get the rear window replaced.

My window does this when I am trying to open it. Seems to have a weird rattle to it as well. On an unrelated note since I assume you work on Fort Gordon...where abouts are you located?

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My window does this when I am trying to open it. Seems to have a weird rattle to it as well. On an unrelated note since I assume you work on Fort Gordon...where abouts are you located?

Live in Evans. Crawdord Creek specifically Been here over 4 years. You?

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Also want to do the link mod/spacers too. What all did you buy? Seems easy enough to install the spacers.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca