What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hipnotikrcr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Installed the new hitch and the RetroShop fog lights:

Before:
picture.php

After:
picture.php

Front shot:
picture.php

markyfly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Installed the Integrated Trailer Brake Controller

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429471302.688369.jpg

Really loving how full of buttons my dash is now

Took my girlfriend about an hour with minimal assistance... I had to pull the facia off the center console because she was afraid it was going to break on her, now just off to the dealer tomorrow to get it activated and then I'm all set for my road trip to get my new 24' car hauler

Bird

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That looks really good^

This weekend I took my truck up to the high country with some other Rams

Turbo Brian

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
installed a deezee tailgate assist strut. super easy install. being able to pop the latch and let go now is awesome.

have some airlift bags and their wireless one kit to go on next but not this weekend. anyone else have the wireless one? i plan to mount it under the hood. with the vararam and no air box junk over on the pass side, there's all kinds of room over there. btw, there is a $50 rebate going on the wirelessone if anyone is interested.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Finally got some good weather and a free 30 minutes to install my Husky mud flaps. From the dings in the paint behind the wheel well I can tell this is going to be a good investment... After I mentioned ordering mud flaps, the guys at the office have been threatening to put a "silver lady" decal on them, but I don't think these flaps stand out much at all. At least not like the hanging rubber ones on a tractor trailer. :)
After seeing all the plasti-dip examples recently, I think that is going to be my next mod.

CC12RamLove

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Plugs, oil and filter, trans fluid and filter, rear diff fluid and tire rotation. Full day not easy but happy its done!

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Here's hoping that Mother Nature is done with snow here in Ohio, and the rains have washed all the salt off the roads . . . Saturday I pulled the Summer wheels and tires out and put em back on. Happy to be rollin on 35's again.

picture.php

Esgordon123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
Drove it to Orlando and back this weekend. Didn't even take 3/4 tank down. 3/4 tank back home. Love the mileage this thing gets in the interstate @80.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archaic2021

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Put on my SRT replicsas hnngggggg

Was going to start working on replacing all the lights in the truck, going HID in the front and fogs, and leds in the tag lights, reverse lights and inside.

Gonna order me a intune with the hemiefever tune. These 22's are soo heavy. Even having 3.92 gears I wan some power back.

VegasDragger45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Received this in the mail on Saturday, I was about to buy all of this from BilletTech but ran across this package for sale at a STEAL. The only thing I need to do is order a new oil cap as my 14 is different and I don't need the power steering as I have electronic steering. I'm going to order a matching water neck, hood struts, and fuse box cover.

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Received this in the mail on Saturday, I was about to buy all of this from BilletTech but ran across this package for sale at a STEAL. The only thing I need to do is order a new oil cap as my 14 is different and I don't need the power steering as I have electronic steering. I'm going to order a matching water neck, hood struts, and fuse box cover.

Baaaaaaam!! :favorites13:

saintsreturn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Longhorn
Engine
EcoDiesel

Awesome. Cant wait to see them installed.

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6
ive turned my truck into service twice this week for the same problem, hopefully they fix it this time!

Attachments

• IMG_7320.jpg
    IMG_7320.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 84