What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazy_luck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Prepared for the incoming snow storm by getting rid of the crappy Cooper ATP tiers and getting some BFG KO2s installed this morning. Now to sit and wait for the snow to fly, then grab the camera and go play in the snow. :)

vgoodson91

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Had the dealership replace my passenger side manifold gasket and studs under warranty. I've had an annoying exhaust tick for the past 2-3k miles due to broken studs.

Installed a gun rack on the bottom side of the rear seat that allows me to store 2 long guns. Guns are completely hidden when the seat is down, flip the seat up and have easy access to them.

Finally got around to plasti dipping my front ram emblem. I've been running around with just the rear emblem done for a few weeks now. OCD finally got the best of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crazy_luck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My Charger lives in the garage. The Ram? Sleeps outside. Currently getting snowed on. By the end of tomorrow, I'll have to plug the block heater in so the negative temps don't affect it too much overnight.

Hootbro

U.S. Army Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Express 4x4
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L
Installed new Falken Wildpeak AT tires yesterday at 25K miles. Probably could have gotten another 5K miles on the OEM Transforce AT's but with winter coming in, wanted a little more tread on the tires. Like them so far.

nateinva

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 1500 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7L
Installed 1.5" wheel spacers....better stance and rides great. I know some people hate these things but I wanted to keep my stock 20s, just push the tires out a bit. Looks better in my opinion.

There's zero problems with spacers/adapters if they are installed properly and not cheap junk. Pics later...no more sun today.

Surprisingly enough, the front left tire is rubbing slightly at full lock. I have a 2.5" level up front and only running 275 65 20s that are 34.3" tall. Wasn't expecting to hear any rubbing with this setup.

Galion

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Waited for the temperature to hit below -30 to get around to installing my oil pan heater. Might not have feeling in my extremities but dammit I've got warm oil now :crazy:

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Installed 1.5" wheel spacers....better stance and rides great. I know some people hate these things but I wanted to keep my stock 20s, just push the tires out a bit. Looks better in my opinion.

There's zero problems with spacers/adapters if they are installed properly and not cheap junk. Pics later...no more sun today.

Surprisingly enough, the front left tire is rubbing slightly at full lock. I have a 2.5" level up front and only running 275 65 20s that are 34.3" tall. Wasn't expecting to hear any rubbing with this setup.
Tuned in for pics ! Just make sure you tq check @ about 500 miles and anytime you rotate the tires , or anytime you have a wheel off .
I've ran 1.5 to 2" hub & Wheel centric spacers for about 160,000 miles ( 3 diff vehicles ) not one problem thus far .

nateinva

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 1500 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7L
Tuned in for pics ! Just make sure you tq check @ about 500 miles and anytime you rotate the tires , or anytime you have a wheel off .
I've ran 1.5 to 2" hub & Wheel centric spacers for about 160,000 miles ( 3 diff vehicles ) not one problem thus far .

Thanks, you bet. I torqued em down good with a dab of red loctite. Will def check on things after some miles.

A trip to YouTube about spacers would make you think you were going to die as soon as you pull out of the driveway. lol

1SilverBullet2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn 8 speed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My Charger lives in the garage. The Ram? Sleeps outside. Currently getting snowed on. By the end of tomorrow, I'll have to plug the block heater in so the negative temps don't affect it too much overnight.

Man I wish I had a garage for my Ram lol she suffers sitting outside in the elements

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks, you bet. I torqued em down good with a dab of red loctite. Will def check on things after some miles.

A trip to YouTube about spacers would make you think you were going to die as soon as you pull out of the driveway. lol
Lol , it's all about proper installation and proper routine maintenance.