What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

00R/T

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Damn lol... nobody is ever selling the (I think it's called the rbz model) stock nav radio from the 09-12 rams. Ebay is just way to damn expensive.

Sent from hell via TapATalk

eBay is crazy for those things. I had an 08 Grand Cherokee before I bought my truck. It used the same style radio as your truck except the different CAN bus speed. Anyway, I had the RER and being an 08 I couldn't add the iPod kit (09+ only). I looked for a while and ended up finding the far better new version, the RHR, from a jinkyatd. I paid $200 for it and sold my stock one with a scratched screen for $450 on eBay. Idk what those guys are thinking there, but it's good when you're selling!

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Had to go run and do an emergency roof repair for an okd friend. Covered his roof from a tornado that hit near by. It was minimal damage. Hit him for 150.00 and he told me if I didn't see any further damage, he had shingles and would repair it himself. That's OK, but apparently I am not getting my time and money spent on the tarp and materials.

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Mega Cab 4x4
Engine
6.7L
Took the bumper off and found that everything on the right hand side is done for, and the frame horn is bent to ****. Not the way i wanted to start my week.

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
That sucks man

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Ram_Fish1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 BigHorn CC 4x4
Engine
5.7L
Took the bumper off and found that everything on the right hand side is done for, and the frame horn is bent to ****. Not the way i wanted to start my week.
Need a "don't like" button for this, too bad man

hankRam2015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi

Bummer !!! Not what you wanted to see

nateinva

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 1500 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7L
My son and I just did a tailgate light bar. Installed high enough that it won't interfere with spare tire access. There is a Curt 7 plug adapter that you can get to go behind the bumper and it provides a 5 wire flat. You can tap reverse wire into this plug instead of having to tap into the tail light reverse...super easy. I can provide pics and parts later...too dark now.

mpslaney

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L EcoDiesel
N-Fab and PIAA

Pics of the lights and bar the night of install, sorry it's so dark.
2 PIAA 520 SMR Drivers in the middle (switch position down) ALL 4 on with PIAA 520 ATP on the outsides with switch up.

Attachments

• IMG_2800.jpg
    IMG_2800.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_2799.jpg
    IMG_2799.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_2771.jpg
    IMG_2771.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 90

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Mega Cab 4x4
Engine
6.7L
Well a little update... Met with the adjuster and a shop that I picked out that I wanted to do the work... Turns out they "cant straighten" the frame rail because the crumple zone is crushed on the right side. Only option they offered was doing a whole frame swap with a new one. Trying to get them to total it out so i can buy it back and fix it myself.

12sportmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Impulse purchase arrived on the doorstep (sure hope they fit)

You're gonna love them!! The change in exhaust tone makes me [emoji16]every time I drive. Hopefully you have a decent muffler guy...takes a little fab for the adapter to make them meet up to the factory pipes .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MaizeNBlue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was hoping they would bolt right up...doesn't sound like that will be the case, but honestly I haven't even looked yet lol. There is a custom exhaust place around the corner from me, guy at the dealership had some good things to say about them when we we talking about exhausts. Guess I'm going to get to know them lol.

12sportmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I was hoping they would bolt right up...doesn't sound like that will be the case, but honestly I haven't even looked yet lol. There is a custom exhaust place around the corner from me, guy at the dealership had some good things to say about them when we we talking about exhausts. Guess I'm going to get to know them lol.

Yeah definitely not a bolt up lol. The inlet is 4" diameter If yours are the 18" length ones like mine the resonators will also need to be removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk