What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

casper1102

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Actually a little startup called Sweet Seductions. They have two locations that I know of, one of which sits on OR-30 just inside Portland city limits, if I remember right.

Edit: I was (okay, not even) close... its called "Mocharama" in Google maps (link takes you right there.) The rewards program is called "Sweet Seductions." My bad.

Benefit of working in a town with more strippers per capita than any other on the West Coast.

I think we should have a big Ram owners meet up somewhere.... Maybe Oregon? We could, oh I don't know, stop at a coffee shop or something.

RLM5150

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I bought some 3M velcro and cleaned up the loose areas of my BedRug on the tailgate. The two strips it came with just didn't keep it how I liked. Added several strips and it now lays how it should. That is the only thing about the BedRug I didn't like. Now, it's fixed!

ISellRams22

TxnRamTrvlr
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
tried getting rid of a nasty plastic to plastic vibrating sound in my center stack by the radio. so effing annoying i cant get it to stop. when i push on the radio it goes away. for ten seconds... any tips guys?

Hootbro

U.S. Army Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Express 4x4
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L
tried getting rid of a nasty plastic to plastic vibrating sound in my center stack by the radio. so effing annoying i cant get it to stop. when i push on the radio it goes away. for ten seconds... any tips guys?

Felt tape. Amazon carries it.

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
Actually a little startup called Sweet Seductions. They have two locations that I know of, one of which sits on OR-30 just inside Portland city limits, if I remember right.

Edit: I was (okay, not even) close... its called "Mocharama" in Google maps (link takes you right there.) The rewards program is called "Sweet Seductions." My bad.

Benefit of working in a town with more strippers per capita than any other on the West Coast.

do you pay cash, or put those coffees on a credit card for the wife to see?

TXCOMT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought some 3M velcro and cleaned up the loose areas of my BedRug on the tailgate. The two strips it came with just didn't keep it how I liked. Added several strips and it now lays how it should. That is the only thing about the BedRug I didn't like. Now, it's fixed!

Yep, the stuff they include is junk; still very happy with the product itself...so easy on the knees, hands, elbows, feet!

TXCOMT

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Tradesman Regular Cab
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I got rid of my towing mirrors and installed a pair of new color matched sport mirrors. Took about an hour to do including the programing. Here are the before and after shots. Oh, I removed the door emblems too.

ram 1.jpg RAM MED 2.jpg

Random_Walk

...what's this bolt do? *plink* ...oh.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 QC 4WD SLT
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
do you pay cash, or put those coffees on a credit card for the wife to see?

Cash, duh! ;)

She doesn't mind too terribly, as long I keep it respectful (1, she's a veteran of the US Army, and 2, considering that I had to sit through Magic Mike with her...)

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
Cash, duh! ;)

She doesn't mind too terribly, as long I keep it respectful (1, she's a veteran of the US Army, and 2, considering that I had to sit through Magic Mike with her...)

my wife wouldn't agree. the live woman in front of me trumps any movie man... we have issues

MagicMike74

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Sport R/T RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7

I have the same problem... so a couple extra strips fixed it?

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
my wife wouldn't agree. the live woman in front of me trumps any movie man... we have issues

Mine occasionally will say, "check out that lady" and Im like...uhhh, NO! Two years later it will bite me in the ass, "you were checking out that woman I pointed out to you"!! WAIT, WHAT?? But YOU told me to..*****. just cant win

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
Mine occasionally will say, "check out that lady" and Im like...uhhh, NO! Two years later it will bite me in the ass, "you were checking out that woman I pointed out to you"!! WAIT, WHAT?? But YOU told me to..*****. just cant win

I used to be a photographer- specialized in model and fashion portfolio. I could NEVER win. "I'm not perky like they are...."

Last edited:

jawzs2

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010, 2014
Engine
1500, 3500

And always retort back that just because I'm full doesn't mean I can't look at the menu...sometimes that doesn't go over to well