What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Removed the fender flares while installing body lift and found the paint screwed up nicely
1de8ed174f1ef6811e0725d210488a6b.jpg
133c97cce23fa3cc23892a72d1346ea9.jpg
95cb19b05013fdba2abad6a06bf1cf3f.jpg
The original owner put on the flares for a chrome bumper. I’m hoping I can get the yellow mark out (any suggestions?) and touch up the two spots on the other side.
Looks like I’m putting flares back on with some vinyl to make sure it doesn’t get worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I always try to warn people about these flares. Especially the bush wacker ones.... IMO nothing sexier than a truck with a bit of lift, beefy tires and flares lol. I have none of those [emoji1787]. But maybe one day [emoji2369]. Anyways, I would slap some flares on if they didn’t leave damage [emoji30]. Best thing would be to put some protective film and then putting them back on. Every few months tho take them off and give it a good cleaning and let the area air out. Thats what I would do if money allowed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
22hemi13 those are actually not
Inserts. It is a true Mopar grill. When looking to see what replacement cost was, found it to not be cheap!

Yeah. I priced em too. That’s why I don’t have any yet lol. I keep waiting for somebody to post some for sale on fb or craigslist

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Maybe. But I’m lazy lol. I did my tow hooks red haven’t had to use em yet to see if they hold up.

Lmao. I hear ya. But sometimes my motivation due to money or lack thereof motivates me lol. Sometimes it can be a YouTube fail video and sometimes a success. Mostly fails tho. Like my tail light tint attempt #2 [emoji848]

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
Lmao. I hear ya. But sometimes my motivation due to money or lack thereof motivates me lol. Sometimes it can be a YouTube fail video and sometimes a success. Mostly fails tho. Like my tail light tint attempt #2 [emoji848]

Yeah. THats why I have a tendency to take a grinder or hack saw to my truck lolol. Surprised my wife hasn’t hid my tools

firebuff17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Finally got around to having my front wheel bearing/hub assemblies replaced. I knew the right side was bad.. was unsure about the left side. I had them both replaced to be safe and not have to worry about it again.
It’s been so long I forgot how quiet the truck rides. I have known the right was bad for about 2k miles, in all reality it was probably going bad before that but just didn’t know it.
It amazes me how you drive something everyday and you know your truck and the noises it makes. Sometimes things happen slowly and you don’t realize it for a while. Glad it’s changed and I am back in business.