What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
Wo
Traded it in for a F-250 gasser...needed the towing capacity for our new TT and didn’t want to deal with a fussy 6.4.

While I hate to say goodbye to RF, I’ll always remember the fantastic help and great guidance I received here. You people rock and will be missed!

TXCOMT
Would like to see pictures thinking about this myself, thinking the new 7.3 would be nice. :)

Tim Garceau

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport Quad BSP
Engine
3.92 8 Speed 5.7 4X4
U-connect 8.4 just forced me to update within 24 hrs, anything I can do to stop it by 3 am?

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Tradesman Regular Cab
Engine
5.7L HEMI
After installing my Sport interior and and other mods over the last several weeks she looked a bit dirty. Spent the latter part of the day cleaning and detailing the exterior. Lots of dirt on the paint so I clay bared all then put a nice coat of wax. She is smooth now. Time to work on the interior in the morning.

I still need to clean the lug nuts, anyone here used one of those round lug nut brushes? Do they work? Hell I should just pull the wheels off and clean the whole thing, looks a bit dirty back there. :)

IMG_0378.JPG

IMG_0379.JPG

IMG_0380.JPG

IMG_0381mod.JPG

IMG_0382.JPG

KC Cryptkeeper

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
POWER FOLDING TOW MIRRORS!!!

There was a bit of a learning curve with AlfaOBD. Some swearing, some tears, a little blood, but in the end I prevailed!

I know it's a little silly to be so happy over such a small thing but it's quite an accomplishment for me.

From a guy who put a supercharger on his truck got his ass kicked by some mirrors? I'd rather tackle the mirrors any day.

ScLeCo

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Supercharged 426
From a guy who put a supercharger on his truck got his ass kicked by some mirrors? I'd rather tackle the mirrors any day.
It wasn't the mirrors it was AlfaOBD and programing the truck that caused me the headaches.

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My truck still looks amazing and is still beading like crazy. Good thing I did the wash and spray wax last Saturday. It's been a crappy week for weather.
Supposed to clear up later on today and tomorrow though.

I did also purchase and already received CAR GUYS Premium Liquid Wax. I did some research and this stuff gets TONS of great reviews and it lasts a VERY long time, which is what I need for the winter months. At least the next 5 months. I bought it specifically for this reason and it's great hydrophobic properties. (Car Guys says this wax lasts one full year.) The Meguiars Spray Wax is killer for a quick/easy wax job when the weather is nice, but this CAR GUYS wax is more durable for the winter months and when I can't just go out there and wax the truck in freezing temps.
I will give you guys my thoughts after the winter to see if it holds up. :happy160:

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Tradesman Regular Cab
Engine
5.7L HEMI
yeppers....On a budget so i cant afford some better rubber for awhile.....Had basement leaks this march past and had to do a **** ton of renos..

It looks good as it is. How low is it?