What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

sjhdu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Dang it I want a single cab so bad! Truck looks great!
Thanks! It's funny even though a single cab is admittedly more fun to drive I still wish I could get a Quad Cab as well before the Classic goes out of production altogether.

Last edited:

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks! It's funny even though a single cab is admittedly more fun to drive I still wish I could get a Quad Cab as well before the Classic goes out of production altogether.
Understandable. I rarely need my back seats so a quad is great. A crew would be way too much for me.

18CrewDually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 H.O.
On my drive home from the drug store this evening I managed to miss the first deer... But the next two slammed head long into the side of my Ram.View attachment 535269View attachment 535270
I'm planning to attempt to pull the dents tomorrow.

Seriously consider calling a pro paintless dent repair. Trying yourself may do more harm than good especially to the paint. I say that because it looks like it could be saved in the right hands and you won't even be able to tell when they're done.

RangerWeaver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8 4.7L
Seriously consider calling a pro paintless dent repair. Trying yourself may do more harm than good especially to the paint. I say that because it looks like it could be saved in the right hands and you won't even be able to tell when they're done.
I'm planning to replace the door with a color marched if I can find one tomorrow. For the dent in the bed I'm also going to call the body shop I used for my moms van to see if he can pull it.

18CrewDually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 H.O.
I'm planning to replace the door with a color marched if I can find one tomorrow. For the dent in the bed I'm also going to call the body shop I used for my moms van to see if he can pull it.
I see the door got the worse but yeah that bed can be saved. I played around doing it myself on practice panels and you really need the right tools and lighting. Hope it comes out good and you can find a door.

RangerWeaver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8 4.7L
I see the door got the worse but yeah that bed can be saved. I played around doing it myself on practice panels and you really need the right tools and lighting. Hope it comes out good and you can find a door.
The plan is that if I can find a door in decent shape I will pull it from the yard even if the color doesn't match. I will have it repainted if necessary.

ramsare4real

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Oil change. 9669 miles OCI (306 hours), Hemi at 117797 miles.

Out: Castrol Euro 5W-40 A3/B4 SP + XG10060
In: Castrol Euro 5W-40 A3/B4 SP + FE10060

Another 10K-ish OCI in the making.

ramsare4real

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
More stringent than the watered down ILSAC. Also, it was on sale when I bought it.

robinsontech

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 1500 Classic 2WD
Engine
hemi 5.7
I have installed the 9-Drive, and I must say this was so easy, and cheap I was surprised it worked. I only use the P1, Eco, and Non so far, but P1 will give you some response. I have tried out the Performance and Racing, but I don't need all that, but if you wanted to get somebody off the line those two will do it.

Biker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
diesel
Haven't done yet but will need to replace the tailgate soon. It is rusted out. Any ideas? Do not want the Ram head.

PA Ram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have installed the 9-Drive, and I must say this was so easy, and cheap I was surprised it worked. I only use the P1, Eco, and Non so far, but P1 will give you some response. I have tried out the Performance and Racing, but I don't need all that, but if you wanted to get somebody off the line those two will do it.
I might have to give it a try. It's pretty cheap on Amazon. Anyone else running this?

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well its 12 degrees here so I have been bored. I fixed a LED inside bulb on it, and well Dodge has made it to where I cannot well have not been able to get map updates in 3 years, so I have been running my iPhone and I hate it. I can't find a harness that I need to add a really nice upgrade Sony radio, so you do what you can. I have a iPad Pro and so I slapped a magnet on the back of it and well its modern now... 11" screen with all the modern things.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-01-14 at 3.22.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-14 at 3.22.55 PM.png
    717.9 KB · Views: 10

Kid's HEMI! !!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I washed it ordered some sequential mirror lights and it’s going to the shop to get painted tomorrow