What to do first.... heh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JRussTX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
Welp.. I sat in my wife's 2008 car with BOSE speakers and a Pioneer stereo and I could blast my iphone.. but, I cranked the new Ram and.. was not that impressed.. heh.. but...

I have a little cash.. not a lot, so... what all did you do to your 2018 Ram Crew to beef up the sound? Don't need to hear it in China.. lol.. but maybe drive down the road with the windows down and feel the music?

I am going to go download the owner's manual and see how many speakers it has etc

R

88ROOK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I put jl audio cs350x in the front and jl audio TR690 TXi 6x9s in the doors and it was 10 times better. when i took out the stock speakers i couldnt believe that they put 10 dollar piece of paper junk speakers in a 45 grand vehicle...........total price on all 3 pairs of speakers was 293, also needed 1/4 spacers for the front.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
What system do you have in your truck?

Witch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 liter
If you have the Alpine system you will need an PAC AmpPro or a Rockford DSR1 if you want a full range signal

from there you can get the amp and speakers of choice

If you have factory 6 speaker you should be able to grab a full range signal from the rear speakers

you can just grab a LC2i or any Line out converter for that matter to get RCA inputs