Where should I go??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twinzx11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Hey guys, so I did a lil early birthday shopping for myself the over the past week. I ordered a few things;
LED halo front and rear smoked lights
22x10 srt polished black repilca wheels
nitto 305x40x22
2/4 econo drop
also will order a few more things probably today to finish it off.

My question is. My truck is at my bros house in Murfreesboro Tenn, I think thats how you spell it, and Im in Afghanistan so I can't handle the work myself. SO what I want to know is, where is a great place to have all of this installed? My main thing is I want someone to install my drop correctly and not **** me. Do you guys know of a place where I can have it done? Here are some links to the stuff and thanks!

Dodge RAM 22 SRT10 Wheel Rim Ball Mill Black 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 | eBay

4 New 305 40 22 Nitto NT 420s 40R R22 Tires | eBay

2009 2012 RAM 1500 Halo Projector Black Headlights LED Tail Brake Lamps | eBay

BlkRamRt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Every thing can be done at home ecxept the wheels and tires...i paid 265 for the labor on the lowering kit plus 75 for the wheel alignment.

OP
OP
twinzx11

twinzx11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Every thing can be done at home ecxept the wheels and tires...i paid 265 for the labor on the lowering kit plus 75 for the wheel alignment.

easier said than done. Im overseas man. I want it done before I come home on leave and have to come back. not to mention I dont have the space or the tools to do this work.

BlkRamRt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
THANKS FOR THE SERVICE....I DIDNT HAVE THE TOOLS NEITHER BEST WAY IS TO HAVE YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS LOOK FOR A SUSPENSION SHOP CLOSE TO WHERE YOUR TRUCK IS. BEST OF LUCK :patriot:

VolsRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I live just outside of Murfreesboro and there is a place in Murfreesboro that does incredible work. They custom build a lot of vehicles. They're called Essentially Offroad. You can contact them and they will be able to let you know what they can do. If its something they can't do, I'm sure they will steer you in the direction of where to go. Great guys at that shop.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
I wanna see what those wheels look like on a truck..

SRT10 wheels are played out, but I really like those. There on my short list of rims....

OP
OP
twinzx11

twinzx11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I wanna see what those wheels look like on a truck..

SRT10 wheels are played out, but I really like those. There on my short list of rims....

I was thinking the samething about these wheels but these are a tad different than the others I normally see and I havent seen anything else that I wanted. So this was my first choice and stuck with it.

OP
OP
twinzx11

twinzx11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I live just outside of Murfreesboro and there is a place in Murfreesboro that does incredible work. They custom build a lot of vehicles. They're called Essentially Offroad. You can contact them and they will be able to let you know what they can do. If its something they can't do, I'm sure they will steer you in the direction of where to go. Great guys at that shop.

Ok I certainly appreciate the help. I will get with my brother and have him look into this shop for me.