Which Muffler to Get??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JOE760

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi i got a 2013 ram regular cab express with the hemi 5.7 and I want to add a muffler. I want to get the Borla Pro XS or a Magnaflow XL turbo. I would like your opinions and which one to get. Thanks!

BlkRamRt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Both are great mufflers maybe some else has had experience with both and can help you out but I see more people running magnaflow mufflers on here....are you looking for your truck to be loud? Or more mellow?

Ona4day

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you don't want to weld, the mufflex magnaflow kits are a really good way to go. You have a good choice for the sound level you want to achieve as well

pld

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Outdoorsman
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
If you don't want to weld, the mufflex magnaflow kits are a really good way to go. You have a good choice for the sound level you want to achieve as well

I agree 100%,any other muffler you use you're going to have to weld. It didn't take me long to install my mufflex 14"; wifey had to come out and help align the tip's for me.