Would completely changing my 02 dodge ram look good?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ram-head

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Are you going to paint the bezels or buy new ones?
I'm gonna let JJ do his thing on them. That's why it'll be a while...that's almost the cost of a set of wheels. But my plan is HIDs and projectors with amber LED halos on the heads and fogs, and the housings painted Tequila Sunrise to match, possibly with some Brilliant Black accents. My wife has agreed to letting me get a Trinity and exhaust out of our taxes...so I may do the lights instead. I'd really like to go ahead and get rid of my chrome.

OP
OP
Armyman14

Armyman14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 V8
Hmm I think I would go for the wheels first? But that's just me those lights will be nice but new wheels make a huge difference!

ram-head

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hmm I think I would go for the wheels first? But that's just me those lights will be nice but new wheels make a huge difference!
Yeah, you're right, they would. But at least the lights have a function other than just cosmetic. I can convince myself to spend the money on them easier. Plus, I think they'll make a big difference to the look of the truck as well. To me, the headlights stand out more than the wheels. I don't know why.