02 - 06 headlight swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Immortaldaul

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 magnum
Hey guys figured I'd consult you before I started a fool's errand. I got some extra money and a buddy gave me his old 2006 ram headlights is it possible to get them to fit on my 2002 truck? I'm aware I'd have to remove some stuff. From what I can gather the front fenders gotta go and there's the upper part of the bumper that's needs to be replaced. I figure somone here has some experience with this. I'll be using rockauto if you've done this successful please provide links to parts if you can this is my first project.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Front fenders and top of bumper (unless you have the sport bumper, then the whole thing). Why go Rockauto though? That's going to make this alot more expensive. I'd go with good used stuff except for the headlights.

Lethal Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Just fenders, top of bumper, headlights and the grill is all you need to fit a 06-08 front end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Immortaldaul

Immortaldaul

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 magnum
Front fenders and top of bumper (unless you have the sport bumper, then the whole thing). Why go Rockauto though? That's going to make this alot more expensive. I'd go with good used stuff except for the headlights.
Finding used ram parts in these parts is difficult

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

chrisp2493

Always Modding
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Craigslist, Facebook marketplace or car-part.com for used stuff. If you can’t find anything, I would try eBay. The savings on shipping alone compared to most places is worth it. eBay and car-ID has the same bumper cover I wanted for $120. Car ID wanted $190 (yes that’s not a misquote) to ship, eBay was free.

I Bleed Ram Trucks