09-12 PHOENIX AUTOMOTIVE 12.1" Android 8.1 Vertical Screen Navi Radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BADHEMI1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 1500 HEMI
Engine
HEMI 5.7L
Hello,

I am very interested in adding this to my 2011 1500 sport with (AUTO A/C) & (FLOOR CENTER CONSOLE). Im having a very hard time finding out where the hazard switch panel goes. On there site it has a picture of my correct radio trim with auto A/C but no switch panel. Has anyone installed this kit on there 09-12 RAM's. If you have I would love your opinion on this product. I did notice it looks like the earlier kits had issues, but it looks like there new stuff is much better now.

Thanks in advance for your reply and time!

ilovemyramlaremie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Saw this radio while surfing the net. I’m also interested in seeing details on it. Following

champ198

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Me too. For the trucks with manual A/C controls, they keep those controls. That is good considering you can turn on air conditioning while the unit boots up. I would like to see where they put the buttons that are bezel mounted. Afraid to pre-order till I see that.

Also, I want to be able to run Pandora and Waze at the same time with split screen.

Darrell Dilley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello, I have phoenix radio for my 2013 ram. I got everything set but the screen is blank black so I don't know what is wrong with it. I am following to know what was wrong with it.

skirider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I also have a 2011 with center console. Manual air controls but have same question? Also do you have to have internet for gps?

ViewAskew

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was told the buttons are relocated up top to where the pen holder is.

ConorToot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L
I finally got mine after two months, but it has to go back because of the AC controls. My unit was the 12" latest one that moves the five button panel (includes traction control, hazard, power inverter, tow switches) to the bottom and puts manual AC controls at the top.
The first problem that I found was that it would not work with the AC blower on the 3rd from off level. It would go from lightest fan, to 2nd lightest, off, the highest fan setting. They sent a new AC board and told me to replace it. This would have been fine, except they glued the connectors in place on the board and one that goes to the manual buttons on top broke. I failed at repairing it and instead of sending me the cable that seems pretty simple, they asked for the entire unit back. I will reluctantly send it because its now almost February. I expect June to be here and I still won't have a working unit.
One thing I noticed is that I have a 2012 RAM. The configuration is for a 2013. When I searched the system for the 2012 or anything older than the 2013, there were no options. The AC clutch was not staying on for more than three seconds and then it would shut off. This isn't going to work living in Houston Texas. That thing will need to stay on from March until October or I won't put it in my truck as it is a necessity when driving in Texas heat. If anyone has a 2009 - 2012 that has this issue and found a fix, I would like to know if the AC clutch keeps their compressor on all of the time or if it only runs three seconds at a time.
Thanks.