10% Off Coupon Code On All Opt7 Products!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
This is not spam, I'm just passing along a promo/coupon code I found for Opt7.com for 10% off your entire order.

In the checkout, enter B452B6441C27461 in the coupon code box.

You can get Fluxbeam X LED bulbs for $84 shipped. You can't beat that price anywhere!!!

0613acc9960dbe8a1ac59ae6c18c637e.png

Sent from hell via TapATalk

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
For some reason when I ordered my Fluxbeam X LED bulbs earlier, the site had them listed at $93.95 and I used the 10% off coupon code and got them for $84.55. I just went back to opt7.com and they now have the Fluxbeam X LED Bulbs listed at $109.95.

I'm guessing they were messing around with the site and prices when I was ordering earlier so I got mine at a rediculous discount. When I was ordering I couldn't understand why the newer Fluxbeam X bulbs were cheaper ($93.95) then the older first gen Fluxbeam bulbs ($99.95) but I wasn't complaining.

It looks like they corrected the pricing mistake, I'm not sure if the coupon code still works or not but worth a shot if you were thinking about ordering these.

RamonaRt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I also got them for 84.55. Just Thursday I was undecided if I should buy them or not and as soon I saw this thread I went ahead and ordered them. Thanks for the heads up:happy107:

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I also got them for 84.55. Just Thursday I was undecided if I should buy them or not and as soon I saw this thread I went ahead and ordered them. Thanks for the heads up:happy107:
Nice... that's what forums are for... helping fellow enthusiasts find good deals on parts. It's crazy that they went back upto $109.95 so fast lol. Maybe our 2 orders made them realize their mistake.

Here's to hoping our orders don't get canceled and refunded because of the mistake. I'd be super pissed off.[emoji35]

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I just double checked and the coupon code for 10% off still works.

If your thinking about ordering these, since they fixed the pricing error already, I would hurry and order these before they take away the 10% coupon code.

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
So it turns out Opt7.com is having a 7 days of Christmas sale and yesterday's sale was on the FluxBeam X bulbs. Today's deal is on the Aura Truck LED Kit.

Seems I hit up their website at just the right time!

Sorry to everyone who missed the deal but you can still get them for 10% off.

Mineralram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
opt 7 are ok but the quality starts to go down hill after about 2 months plus there customer service tends to have the i dont give a **** attitude.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
opt 7 are ok but the quality starts to go down hill after about 2 months plus there customer service tends to have the i dont give a **** attitude.

Really? I've now bought a 60" Tailgate bar and a set of their Blitzen CanBus 35w HID KIT w/ Relay & Capacitors and both times their customer service was exceptional. The second purchase, the HID kit, they called me 3 days after the delivery and asked if I had any problems installing it or had any questions. They also asked if I was liking my 60" led Tailgate bar.

I don't know of any other company that would do that, besides a company called DTMoto on Ebay. They have a 90 day no hassle warrenty on everything ive seen them selling. If I'm looking for something I ALWAYS check if DTMoto sells it first. I ordered a set of Spyder chrome smoked projector headlights for my 06 ram. On the 3rd day a bulb went out and they sent me 4 H1 replacement bulbs with 2 Day shipping to me. Then about 3 weeks later my passenger low beam went out and would not come back on no matter what so after a few photos, a few emails and a phone call (all within 48hrs) they sent me out a full passenger side headlight replacement and didn't even want the old one to be returned to them. They sent it 2 Day shipping, no charge to me, and really didn't have any problem doing it, they just wanted to know why I needed one as my low beam would not work no matter what I tried.

Sorta funny story.... the low beam issue turned out to be an internal failure in my TIPM lol and not the Spyder headlight [emoji47] ... so I had them send me a replacement for a perfectly working headlight.... oops!!!

The best part about DTMoto is that they have a 24/7 text line to text for help or problems and they have a 1800 number for regular buisness hours. Most ebay/Amazon company's (Opt7 for example) don't have any way to contact them except by email which is b.s. if you ask me!! When it comes to ordering parts, DTMoto has THEE best customer service I've ever come across yet. I just ordered my fender flares from them.

Last edited:

Mineralram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
guess we all have different experiences