Custom RetroShop Black Housing Quads - Diode Dynamics Switchback Halos & 3157's- DK Molds Clear Corn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
How bad is the glare for oncoming traffic? Do you get any interference with the radio when the led's are on? These are two concerns I have seen posted by others, so I figured I would ask you directly.
I have not been flashed at once... and I've driven at night with these LED Bulbs for about a week now.

There is zero radio interference. I listen to local sports talk channels every day and night and I drive with the lights on during the day and never once had any interference or radio problems.

I can take a video of the lights on and off with the radio if you'd like.

Sent from hell via TapATalk

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
How bad is the glare for oncoming traffic? Do you get any interference with the radio when the led's are on? These are two concerns I have seen posted by others, so I figured I would ask you directly.
For being in a Halogen housing... these LED Bulbs have an amazing cut off, almost like an hid projector lense.

5 feet from the wall -
ba68368fb70bc94786f8b3c2524abd03.jpg

15 feet from the wall -
1b9251b421511f700bc2f27402e7777b.jpg

From Drivers Seat -
c13584423d82c3ed9873e62ca6bdbcf6.jpg

As you can clearly see from the first 2 photos the lights have a clean pattern and are not scattered everywhere.

If you look at the 3rd photo, from the drivers seat, you can see on the sides of the road how the light pattern only goes to a certain height and is not rising high into the trees. This is key to not blinding oncoming traffic and having everyone flash you and get pissed off

Aligning and adjusting the LED bulbs and the headlights adjustment setting is KEY to having a good beam pattern and light output.

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Sale Pending for this upcoming Wednesday, 01/18/17. If the buyer falls through, next person in line has dibs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat