$1000 coupon for a new Ram!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOL-man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I recently did a lot of research before ordering a new 1500 and read on this forum that if you request a print brochure they will send you a coupon for purchase of a new vehicle. That is just too good to be true right? What the heck, I clicked on the link at the bottom of the Build and Price web page and received a print brochure in the US Mail about two weeks later. A few weeks after that, lo and behold, I received an email with a certificate for $1,000 off the purchase of a new Ram. It says that this is not available to the general public and can be applied after any other incentives. It has my name and a certificate number with instructions to the dealer. It can be shared with your immediate family only. I've read the fine print and I think this is legit! I have a Rebel on order and it's shipping out this week so I'll let you know if it truly is legit... in the meantime, go click on that link and request a brochure if you are in the market for a new truck.

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
it is legit. i have gotten them and used them in the past on jeeps. I got one yesterday for $750 on a Ram. they have an expiration date mine expires 6/30

bricky64

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My ram should be in soon, I could not find coupon also. Can you send a link?

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ram.com there is not a coupon if you request a brochure you may or may not get a certificate it is random but if you do they work. Unfortunately they usually come after you have gotten your truck and then they do you no good.

OP
OP
SOL-man

SOL-man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
After you click that link, just above the white area showing the vehicles "Mail me a brochure."

2015HD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did the 'mail me a brochure' like I did with my Jeep and no coupon came with it. :mad: Fortunately, there are still other incentives.

BlackBeauty012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone no if dealers are still accepting the discount of being a member of the Affliate Program like Tread Lightly

tidefan1967

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone no if dealers are still accepting the discount of being a member of the Affliate Program like Tread Lightly
Mine wasn't but they gave me such a good trade in and charged me zero for add-on's I still felt like I got a pretty good deal not to mention no other dealer withing several hundred miles had anything that I wanted. I've heard that some of the big name dealers still are honoring it but you may have to go hundreds of miles to get what you want.

oilslick

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Ram 1500 4x4 Bighorn Built to Serve edition
Engine
3.6L Pentastar
I received a $1500 rebate back in November and applied it to my wife's Grand Cherokee. As of right now, Ram is not giving too many of them out do to shortages of vehicles. Not nearly as many as they usually give during "normal" times.

2015HD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
For my truck (picked up last week) they honored my Affiliate rewards (1% below invoice) and the $1500 cash incentive for quad cab 4x4.

Timsdually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I received a $1500 one back in Dec. Dealer entered the coupon info and I received a rebate check for the $1500 about 3 weeks after I bought my truck. Same as OP said. dealer told me this was offer specifically for me and could not be used by anybody else. I could take the offer to any dealer in the country and it would be honored by Chrysler.

SniperDroid

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
For my truck (picked up last week) they honored my Affiliate rewards (1% below invoice) and the $1500 cash incentive for quad cab 4x4.
If you don't mind, I'm thinking of using the Affiliate Program for a new truck myself. In percentage, how much did you save from sticker?

2015HD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah, but I was looking for a figure expressed as a PERCENTAGE of the MSRP?

I don't have the exact figures handy but this is close. MSRP 50,725, FWP (invoice) 48,000, 1% below 47,500.