10in android touchscreen install in classic warlock ac control not working and no sound

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austinphshr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Install this plug and play android radio from China with ac controls Tesla style. No sound and ac controls either not working or only on whatever setting was on when i unplugged factory controls

Atcer2018

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You state “classic” Warlock so I’m assuming your vehicle is a 2019 or newer. No sound may have to do with the ANC system on the newer trucks. How is the new head unit connected to the vehicle wiring? Did you splice into the factory wiring or use a T-harness? Typically an aftermarket head unit needs an interface like i-data link maestro to communicate with with the vehicle for information like climate control.

OP
OP
A

Austinphshr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It’s vehicle specific plug and play no wires cut or tapped into. Plus match my factory unit

OP
OP
A

Austinphshr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Now I have an issue with the air bag system removed the seats and a wire got pulled loose I don’t know where it goes and my air bag light is on. It’s a plug with only one wire coming outimage.jpg