19 Power Wagon Clunk

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KuenningWayne

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
So I bought a 19 power wagon back in December. Just shy of 1700 miles. I've noticed a significant clunk when cornering and going over small bumps. Anyone have an ideas. I have a call into the service Dept I purchased it from but looking for insight since they're usually 2-4 weeks out.

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
So I bought a 19 power wagon back in December. Just shy of 1700 miles. I've noticed a significant clunk when cornering and going over small bumps. Anyone have an ideas. I have a call into the service Dept I purchased it from but looking for insight since they're usually 2-4 weeks out.
Hi KuenningWayne, Sorry to hear you are experiencing this concern, we certainly understand why this would be concerning. If you do choose to return your vehicle to your dealer for diagnosis, please feel free to reach out to us here via a private message. We are happy to help!
Rob
DodgeCare

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amdwilsns01