'19 Ram Rebel crewmax, what'd you pay out the door?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaybird79

Reaction score
Ram Year
potential buyer of '19 Rebel
Engine
if I buy, 5.7l no doubt
So at the end of the year I have been so set on buying a Tundra for my second truck. I had a '95 Ram 1500 many years ago that was an excellent truck. Loved the torque of the 5.9l V8. After reading how awesome the new Ram Rebel is, I am actually considering test driving a Rebel (not now, just towards time of purchase), to see how it compares.

Toyota dealers barely go down on stick price for the Tundra. But I know for the big 3 you can get over 10k off sticker.

My question to you all is how much did you all pay out the door for your '19 Ram Rebel crew cab? I do not need the air suspension.

Keep in mind I am paying cash for the truck. I am going to sell my current vehicle private party.

Toyota has me sold because of it's reliability and lack of electronic goodies that will likely go wrong at some point, but this new Ram Rebel has piqued my interest.

Thanks!

soapy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
My son just bought his that stickers at 60k US. Paid about 50k

tbta02

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
was at a dealer today for a recall and had two rebels $55,000 sticker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Liter Cummins
Not to jack this thread but here's my opinion on the new Tundra's if this helps any - I just got rid of my '17 Tundra SR5 - previously owned a 2007 SR5. LOVED my 2007 but strongly disliked the '17. While there are not many electrical components in the newer Tundra's, the electrical components in that truck still didn't work correctly. My windows were underpowered and during winter would not roll down all the way, the dash lights started to flicker here and there, and a few other electrical issues. For the sticker price of the Tundra you received the same engine that the 2007 had in it while much of the interior felt cheaper than my '07. Again, just my opinion but I would spend the $ on the Dodge since you receive a lot more bang for your buck than you would Tundra.

Now the Tundra will give you a lot of life without a lot of issues but I feel the Dodge will do the same if taken care of properly.

I now have a '14 2500 and would not switch back to the new Tundra.

GMG71

Reaction score
Ram Year
Hopefully a 19
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sticker was almost $58k got it down to $47.7k