RAM CARES - Please Read - Quality, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sherman Bird

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ehhh...Not to make light of your post, because you make some fair points, but...Buy another truck, any brand, any model. You WILL find issues if you look hard enough. I will take credit for being the most **** person on the block, and I can make a list of things on my '21 that raise an eyebrow....But you just have to say, "Who cares?". EVERY new car/truck will have that. Contrary to the faded memory of some of the old guys, the earlier vehicle had issues, too. If you want it perfect when it's delivered, you'll need hand-built...Think Ferrari, Lamborghini, Rolls-Royce, etc...
Park in enough parking lots, have enough putzes open their door(s) into your prized truck, leave an errant shopping cart to roll into said prized possession.... get hailed upon when out and about... the sun beateth down on the paint, acid rain, yada yada yada. Yeah.

OP
OP
Big D A12

Big D A12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HO Cummins
The Good: The TTPMS works fine on my 26ft car hauler. Curious if anyone has found a fix or work around on the longer trailers.

D