1987 D150 Wiper Arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jammerman77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey everyone, thank you for having me.

I've had my '87 D150 for about a year and I want to upgrade the wiper arms so I can attach more efficient and newer wipers. I'm having trouble finding arms that will fit the pivots and has a J hook. Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

A child of God

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L ecodiesel v6
First let say thank you for keeping the beauty of our classics rolling for all to see.
I have a custom chopper and anytime something OEM breaks, I do what I can to replace it with something unique and custom. Perhaps you can mount the new J-hook section into the OEM arms? Quick spot weld and youre off!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome, I love the first gens! My 86 has upgraded wipers, the previous owner saved some money and just drilled a hole and used a screw. Not particularly glamorous, but it does the job. However, I think Bosch makes wipers to fit the original arms and Bosch is about as good as they get.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicholas17smith