1995 ram 2500 v10 issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson Fink

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
8.0 V10
Hello, I have a 1995 ram 2500 with the V10 engine. It had the ICM go out when it was my dad's truck which caused him to just park it for about 7 years. A year ago, I figured out and fixed that problem, and have been using it around the farm since, it hasn't been on the road since my dad parked it. Recently, a new issue has arised. At random, the truck will just... shut off, and will crank, but won't start for a little while. When it does start again, it runs just as good as ever until it does it again. Checking codes with the check engine light flashing sequence, it gives me one code, code number 11, which reads: "No ignition reference signal detected during cranking." My dad and I have thought about it a bit, and think it may be a bad ground somewhere that loses contact here and there? I haven't messed with the grounds yet, I wanted to see what everyone's thoughts were first.
Thanks!
Wilson-